The BC Health Service Locator helps you find walk-in clinics, hospitals, emergency rooms, immunization locations, pharmacies and laboratory services in British Columbia, Canada.
The BC Health Service Locator app was created by HealthLinkBC, a program of the British Columbia Ministry of Health. Use the app to find health service information from your iPhone or iPad. All information included in the BC Health Service Locator app, and much more, can be found on HealthLinkBC’s website at www.healthlinkbc.ca.
FIND HEALTH SERVICES
• Find health services nearest to you (based on your current location)
• Search for health services by key word
• Filter by types of services (i.e.: only walk-in clinics) and wheel chair accessibility
• View results in Map or List View
• Choose between standard, satellite and hybrid map views
• View description, hours of operation and address of a health service
VIEW LATEST HEALTH ALERTS
• View the Health Alerts posted on the HealthLinkBC website from within the app
The app includes quick links to call our free of charge 8-1-1 provincial health information and advice phone line and access non-emergency health information and services in British Columbia.
By calling 8-1-1 you can speak with a health service navigator, registered nurse, licensed pharmacist, registered dietitian and qualified exercise professional.
The app also includes quick links to an
• Alternate number if you are unable to dial 8-1-1 from your location
• Option to call 7-1-1 for the deaf and hard of hearing (TTY)
• Visit the HealthLinkBC website within the app or within your mobile browser
*** THIS APP IS NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES ***
If you or someone in your care has chest pains, difficulty breathing or severe breathing, it could be life-threatening. Call 9-1-1 or the local emergency number immediately. If you are concerned about a possible poisoning or exposure to a toxic substance, call Poison Control now at 1-800-567-8911.
This version of the HealthLinkBC Locator App expands the services to include Urgent and Primary Care Centres (UPCCs). UPCCs are available across British Columbia and provide same-day, urgent, non-emergency health care.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs Mobile ability
This is a good app but would be better if people could do Check Your Symptoms on their mobile device.
Update the app already!
Please update it to work with iOS 12!
Needed it. It works like a charm now.
- Her Majesty the Queen in right of the Province of British Columbia
- 28.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Province of British Columbia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.