Use this app with your BC Services Card to log in to online services.
When you log in to an online service, you’ll be asked how to identify yourself. Add your BC Services Card to this app and verify it belongs to you. Then you can use this app to identify yourself every time you need to login on your mobile device or a PC or Mac.
- Securely identify who you are using your BC Services Card
- Access online services conveniently
- Use this app instead of a card reader
- iOS 10 and above
- a BC Services Card
- access to an online government service that requires a BC Services Card
Terms of Service: http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/governments/government-id/bc-services-card/terms-of-use
- Fixed an issue with Touch ID for iOS 13 devices
- Minor defect fixes and user interface enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Super easy to use
Its very streamlined, quick, and easy to use.
The gentleman was very thorough and helpful. Thanks!
What a time saver to have a video chat. Very convenient! I’m grateful for this option!
- Her Majesty the Queen in right of the Province of British Columbia
- 76.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Province of British Columbia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.