Use Behance for iOS to explore work by the world’s top creative talent wherever you are.
Search millions of projects across creative fields and industries, including:
...and much more!
- Browse work curated every day by humans and shared by creatives you follow.
- Build moodboards from the projects that inspire you while exploring the community.
- Share your own projects from start to finish and get feedback from Behance members.
- Watch livestreams to learn the techniques used by leading artists and designers.
- Get notified when you receive new comments, appreciations, and followers.
- Send and receive private messages and job opportunities.
- Get quick access to your Inbox and Notifications on the go.
- Survey your daily stats on Behance at a glance.
Behance is the leading online platform to showcase and discover creative work, and is part of the Adobe Family.
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights.html
LIVESTREAMING FOR EVERYONE
The world’s leading creatives are streaming on Behance, and our full catalog of past livestreams is now available.
Ratings and Reviews
Behance !!!!!! The best portfolio site !
Good but could be better
I use the Behance app on my iPad, and although I like it generally, there are flaws:
-Once you click onto someone’s profile, you no longer have access to any button allowing you to return to a home page/main menu or your own profile, except for the back arrow. This is fine if you are only looking at one profile, but if you click through ten, you’ll have a lot of tabs to close
-Once you reach the end of a project post, if you scrolled through the project too fast, the tab will just close. This makes it difficult if you want to read comments, or look at further projects by the same artist.
-reloading a page can cause crashes, especially the Notification Center. I also don’t understand why the Notification Center is shown as a preview, that you click onto to get to a separate page.
-you can’t update your CV on the app.
-a general problem for both the website and the app is that you can’t reply to comments. Why the need for comments if you can’t form some kind of community/network?
-another one is that you can’t search for things globally; you have to either choose project, person or moodboard, instead of having a page with different categories that showcase the search results. Organization is good, but this slows down the process when you don’t have a specific search in mind.
TL;DR just because an app is pretty and has nice art doesn’t make it user friendly
Developer Response ,
Thanks for providing this detailed feedback! We're always working to improve the experience and hope to address some of the issues you've mentioned in future updates.
One note in the meantime: you should be able to reply to comments by typing a user's name prefixed with the @ symbol, or by swiping from right to left on the comment and tapping the Reply button.
Great Site and App
Behance is great for showcasing my work, for finding employees, and for finding beautiful designs when you need some eye-candy. :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 125.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Adobe
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.