BlackBerry Workspaces is the most secure way to enable organizations to access, share and control critical documents wherever they go: on any tablet, smartphone, or PC, even devices beyond the IT department’s control.
BlackBerry Workspaces for iOS provides access to all of your WatchDox by BlackBerry secured and synced files on your iOS device. You can view, annotate, edit and share secured files inside and outside your organization with BlackBerry Workspaces. Even if your device is lost or stolen, your files are always protected with by BlackBerry Workspaces.
Key features include:
- Access, manage and view your files wherever you are working
- Sync file versions across authorized collaborators and devices
- Save files, folders or workspaces for easy offline viewing
- Check-in/check-out documents, enabling users to collaborate while avoiding conflicts
- Annotate Office, PDF and image files with comments, drawings and highlights
- Edit Microsoft Office documents online and offline
Terms of service: https://us.blackberry.com/content/dam/blackBerry/pdf/legal/global/blackberry-workspaces/BlackBerry%20Workspaces%20Client%20Addendum%20-%20English.pdf
You can now view the full name of a file in the File info menu.
The Send a copy screen has been improved.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The ability to annotate with a stylus or the keyboard would be extremely useful eliminating the need to print whole work books.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.