Chrono gives you all the information you need to get around on public transit (bus, metro or commuter train) in Greater Montréal, Quebec.
It allows you to consult all bus, metro and commuter train schedules in Greater Montréal, even offline. That means you can access the app regardless of where you are in the network!
Chrono is customizable. You can select your usual bus stops or train stations, receive alerts about service disruptions* and see the next arrival times at your favourite stops at a glance as soon as you open the app. Chrono even displays the next arrival time of your bus or train in real time*.
And that’s not all! If you don’t know what your public transit options are where you are, or if you’re lost, you can use the interactive map** to get your bearings and see all the bus stops, metro stations and train stations nearby. Based on a point you choose on the map or an address you enter, Chrono will calculate the best and simplest itinerary to get where you want to go.
If there is a service disruption, Chrono gives you the option of planning a new itinerary so you can be sure to choose the best public transit option. Chrono was developed in partnership with all public transit operators in the area, andit collects information at the source, which makes it the most comprehensive and reliable public transit app.
Chrono is your personalized trip-planning tool:
- Consult bus, metro and train schedules anytime, even offline, for exo, the Réseau de transport de Longueuil (RTL), the Société de transport de Laval (STL) and the Société de transport de Montréal (STM).
- Track your buses and trains in real time*.
- Quickly find information about service disruptions*.
- Customize your information.
- Display transit line routes (buses, metros and trains).
- Determine your planned arrival time (buses and trains).
- Display the position of bus stops, metro stations and train stations near you.
- Use the trip planner to find the best itinerary.
* When the data is available.
**When you authorize Chrono to access the geolocation data on your device
A new version of Chrono is available! Here is the list of new features:
- New splash screen;
- Now displaying the estimated crowd for the RTL vehicles;
- Multiple bug fixes and optimizations for a more efficient and reliable application.
Ratings and Reviews
Ses très bien pour savoir a quelle heure mon autobus vas passer et savoir j’en est pour combien de temps. Que se soit le temps dans le bus ou le temps de marche. Le seul point qu’il faudrait améliorer se serait de pouvoir avoir notre carte opus dans la l’appli mes ses peut-être trop demander ( je mis connais pas)
Now I know when my bus arrives or when my train is boarding. Great app. Would recommend to all commuters. And it also lets me save my schedules. How great!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Autorite regionale de transport metropolitain
- 84.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 - Autorité régionale de transport métropolitain
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.