Cinemagraph Pro, the most powerful tool to create visual imagery that gets noticed — in a class of its own.
Cinemagraphs made easy. The only professional editing tool on-the-go with all the features of Apple Design Award winner Cinemagraph Pro for macOS, available on your iPhone and iPad.
Cinemagraph Pro is the app that defined a new medium for visual storytelling — the hybrid of natural motion and still imagery. Without being an expert in photo or video editing tools, you, too, can create professional high quality cinemagraphs that stand out and get noticed. What used to take hours or days to create is now possible in seconds.
• Be inspired by the amazingly creative work posted to Flixel
• Browse the latest and many curated collections
• Upload your cinemagraphs to be featured
• Video tutorials to walk you through the steps of how to create a great cinemagraph
• Start with the beginner tutorial and work your way to advanced
• Download the tutorial documents to follow along and practice
• Case studies and more to learn the best ways to use cinemagraphs to get noticed
• Capture in-app or import any video shot on a tripod (up to 4K on supported devices)
• Magical Live Masking using our patented method that reveals motion as you paint over the still image
• Easily trim to achieve a perfect loop
• Quickly select the best still image
• Set the loop to bounce or repeat with a crossfade
• It’s that easy
• Overlay layer for adding images and text on top of your cinemagraph
• Crop, rotate, and straighten to frame the image just right
• Export, modify, and import a still image
• Adjust the speed or add a delay
• Start with preset filters and then customize the color, light, and tone curve
Made for Professionals
• Shoot and edit high quality 4K imagery
• Document-based so you can edit later, duplicate, and share
• iCloud Drive support so it doesn’t matter where the document was created — you can keep editing on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
• Export as H.264, HEVC, Live Photo, or GIF
• Upload to Flixel for easy sharing and embedding
• Custom crop and export settings designed to make social posts or ads as easy as possible
• One tap upload to Facebook Ad Manager
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews at the purchase price unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions are one month or year in length. For Terms of Service see https://flixel.com/terms/
• iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro camera support
• Improvements for iOS 14
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been trying this app for less than a week, and am quite impressed with the power of the cinemagraph to affect and stir emotions, almost subliminally. For anyone who loves photography and video, this is a gift that blends the two mediums.
Caveat: this early version works very well, but is marketed to business, pros, and advanced amateurs. It’s still pricey.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. 👋🏼
The price is insane and I seriously don’t want a transaction made on my bank account every month for every app I am using. Paying $120 once a lifetime, okay. Once every year? Who these developers think they are?
Sadly now 99$ for PS CC sounds like a very good deal
This app has potential, but you created a price list that nobody with a little sense left in his her brain can afford. More simply it's Out of everybody pockets. In the app store description there is a payment options called solo for 6 dollars which sounded reasonable, and that's the only reason why I download your app to give it a spin.
After downloading I was presented with only way much higher prices the cheapest of all was a monthly subscription of 15 dollars. For what? To start carrying my tripod again everywhere I go so that I can end up with a still picture of a woman that has a little wind in her hair while everything else is still? Wow! I went into your gallery to see what others are shooting with this app.... I could really see the same type of shots again and again and again. Seascapes the sun is still and the waves moves, models standing still with hair moving, tea cups being filled with milk endlessly..... But the thing that really impressed me was that there are only a fist full of users posting in the public gallery. That shows how few people actually bought into your out of your mind subscription prices. Unless of course those names are your family and friends or coworkers..... Most likely.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Flixel Photos Inc.
- 158.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 2020 Flixel Photos Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mobile Monthly $14.99
- Cinemagraph Pro for iOS $26.49
- Mobile $99.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.