The Coast Mobile® Banking app is full of innovative tools to help you do your banking on the go and take control of your finances. Take advantage of Money Manager, our free in-app personal financial management tool, that helps you learn about your spending habits, set budgets, track progress towards your goals and pay down debt more effectively.
• Everyday transactions, simplified. Pay bills, transfer money and deposit cheques on the go.
• Money Manager, our personal financial management tool that gives you the control to make smart, informed decisions with your money
• Debit card management features allow you to lock your misplaced debit card, or order a replacement
• Digital void cheques make setting up pre-authorized debits and payroll deposits a breeze
• Personalization features to make the app your own. Add a profile photo, change your background image and set favourite transactions.
• View your balances without logging in with Quickview and save time with biometric login features
• Small business features including delegate management, membership consolidation and multi-signer transaction approvals
To use the Coast Mobile Banking app, simply log in using the same username and password you use for Coast Online® Banking.
Don't have a username and password yet? Visit coastcapitalsavings.com/startdigitalbanking to learn how to set it up.
Not a Coast Capital member? Visit coastcapitalsavings.com/member to sign up.
Your digital security is our priority. We use sophisticated fraud detection technology that assesses real-time risk based on a number of indicators related to your information and the device you're using to log in, so you can bank online with confidence. And to verify you’re really you when performing certain transactions, we'll send you a security code to your email or mobile phone.
This release includes new shortcuts to Pending Approvals (business members) and Favourite Transactions from the My Accounts page, an improved account opening experience, and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The mobile app rarely works me lately! I am never able to just login without being sent codes… When entering the codes, whether it’s via email or text, it always says, “something went wrong”, then it’s a perpetual loop with a stack of useless code notifications… The codes I enter or copy and paste are always correct, yet the app continuously says they aren’t… I have to wait until I am near a desktop or laptop to login to my account… So frustrating in a mobile world and always on the go…
I haven’t been able to use this app in years
It always says “oops, something went wrong” whenever I try to log in. I know the log in is right. Very frustrating because it means I can’t remotely deposit checks.
Can’t even log most the time
If you like getting a anonymous errors like “oops something went wrong” and not being able to do anything in your banking app with bugs then you’ll love this app. CC should just pull it from the App Store.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coast Capital Savings Credit Union
- 80.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union