Perfect app for precise photo editing and resizing. It offers absolutely new features in addition to well-known standard editing tools. Informative and clear user interface helps to edit, resize, filter, format and share photos. For repetitive tasks there are customizable presets and Programs. Advanced users will appreciate metadata editor and batch processing. Powerful and lightweight, optimized for old and new devices and works in landscape and portrait orientation - this app will become a great assistant for any mobile photographer.
"Crop-Size is a photo editing app with some powerful features to make it a step above the rest." - Ryan Poolos, RayWenderlich.com
- Units px, %, cm, inch
- Undo/Redo list up to 100 steps
- Image details: size, file size, format, metadata, etc
- Move, resize, scale, rotate, etc standard gestures
- Manual input of position and size
- By-Pixel correction (tap crop marker to activate)
- 360° rotation and manual angle input
- Aspect Ratio presets (customizable)
- Crop grid
● Resize (upsize* and downsize)
- Manual input of image size
- Size presets (customizable)
- Relative slider and manual % input
- 3 resizing modes: Stretch, Clip and Insert
- Fill colors for Insert mode
- Preview in actual image size
- Photo de-squeeze
● Flip and Rotate
- Swipe gestures on Main and Batch Processing Screens: swipe in central part - flip, on sides - rotate
● Photo Filters, Controls and Effects
- Saturation, Contrast, Chrome, Bloom, Vignette, Sepia, Sharpen, Blur, etc
- Any combination of filters, controls and effects
- Intensity slider and preview with zoom
● Metadata Viewer
- General, TIFF, EXIF, JFIF, PNG, GPS, IPTC
- Available on Load and Metadata Screens
● Metadata Editor
- Resolution, DPI
- Creation Date
- Detailed IPTC editing (2 profiles)
- Ability to disable GPS, EXIF, TIFF, JFIF
- Save your edits as template on Export Screen
- Use stored edits on new photos on Load Screen
● Import / Load
- Photo Library albums
- Copied photos
- “Open With” from another app (single photo)
- Image preview with details (long press to activate)
● Export / Share
- iCloud, Email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, iMessage, Photo Library, etc
- Formats Auto, JPEG, PNG, TIFF**, HEIC with compression quality for JPEG and HEIC
- File Size estimation for selected format
- Preview in actual image size with zoom
- Batch Processing and Sharing
Watch detailed video overview of CropSize main features - https://vimeo.com/188002923.
*Max size depends on specific device:
iPhone 4s/iPad mini/iPod touch 5 and lower - 3264 x 3264 px,
iPhone 5(s)/iPad retina & air/iPad mini 2-3/iPod 6 - 5000 x 5000 px,
iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus - 7000 x 7000 px,
iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus/iPad air 2 and newer - 8192 x 8192 px
**TIFF is available for iPhone 5/iPad retina/iPad mini 2 and newer
***HEIC is available for devices that support this format natively
Contact us by Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook @cropsize
Visit our Website: http://cropsize.com
Fixed a library bug that rarely occurs when user have a lot of iCloud shared photos.
Ratings and Reviews
More than I expected
Originally I was just looking for a good app to resize some photos but have been very surprised by how good this app is and dose a lot more than just resizing, has a good tool set for editing and even more surprising is the ability to batch edit several photos at a time not sure how many but I just did five with no problem what so ever and they weren't small either, I'm running on an iPad air2 and iPhone 7 with iOS 10.2.1 just happy I found this little jem, Thanks.
I have been looking for an app like this one for years!
Thanks for your work!
I have been waiting / looking for this for many years to gather notes from modified screen captures on iOS!
I was still doing those on macOS but since it is so easy to use, this empower a little bit more the iPad Pro!
Awful, slow, image doesn't even try and look different
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.