Fly across a landscape whilst avoiding the many treacherous cubes which lie in your path. Swoop through narrow gaps and fly through canyons with the greatest of ease using intuitive controls.
- Simple and responsive controls
- Various levels of difficulty
- First and third person view
- Zen mode - just fly forever
- Different themes including retro mode and custom - make Cube Runner look how you want it!
- The classic Cube Runner music written and produced by Nick Burstein and Nate Belasco of Fancy Hat Productions.
- All other music by Bjornar Kibsgaard - https://bjokib.com
The return of portrait mode (change this from Settings)!
Updated home screen to allow switching of all levels between day and night
New Custom theme - want sand with classic blocks and arrow ship - you got it! Customise away.
Camera view is now saved across sessions
Sensitivity tweaked a little to make less twitchy
Additional minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
use to love this game.. started playing it forever ago on PC then continued to on my iphone when it came out. i really think this new upset is really cool and creative but at the same time i would also LOVE the option to still play it as it always was and in portrait not landscape. i’m sure there are other people that can agree on this.. please have the option to play Original CubeRunner!
The only thing that made be keep this game was the nostalgia.. not updating until I know for a fact there’s a vintage game- mode or something
Steering sensitivity too sensitive
I miss the old cube runner 😭😭😭😭
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.