See where the bikes and docking points are available at station in your city when the system is powered by PBSC Urban Solutions.
You can use CycleFinder to:
• Find nearby stations manually or using your device’s GPS
• Find available bike or free docking point
• List view of available bikes and docks
• Capability to favorite stations
• Find a route to your destination and have the distance & elevation
• Track your rides with GPS
• Get key stats like Time, distance, average speed, elevation, calories, saved CO2
• Collect those data in a personal history log
• Set goals to reach for specific achievement within your own given period
• Set a timer or countdown to better manage the length of your trip
• Create an account and purchase subscriptions directly from the application (Available only in Tucson for now)
CycleFinder is the official app for PBSC Urban Solutions bike share systems in:
- Divvy in Chicago, Illinois
- Bay Area Bike Share in San Francisco & the Bay Area, California
- WE-cycle in Aspen, Colorado
- Bike Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- CoGo Bike Share in Columbus, Ohio
- MIBICI in Guadalajara, Mexico
- HUIZI in Toluca, Mexico
Visit www.pbsc.com to access the full solution PBSC offers to your city.
Note: Recording activities with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. The App have not been optimized for the use with a tablet.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Updated support for issues displaying plans
Updates to user guidance when managing network and location states
Ratings and Reviews
Never works on my phone!!!!!
Never shows where the bike stand is or anything. When ever I search it keeps showing "no bikes available" "no bike stand around"
The worst. I’ve been trying 6 codes with 6 different bikes. The light goes green, but won’t release the bike. What did I even pay for?
Buggy, laggy UI mess
This app is a huge blemish on the otherwise excellent Toronto Bikeshare. The UI is laggy and unintuitive and there are so many bugs I wonder how it got released.
- Public Bike System Company
- 33.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2019 PBSC Urban Solutions Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.