A calculator for table top games. Enter any combination of die and get the result instantly. It can be as simple as "1d4" and as complex as "(3d100 + 5d7) x 3d2". No need to add up all the numbers yourself. d20 Calculator is a useful tool for any RPG or tabletop game.
- Save your frequently used rolls with labels to help you identify which rolls belong to which attacks.
- "dx" button lets you roll any type of dice needed.. ever need a d7?
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide any combination of dice.
- Dice roll sound effect so everyone know you're not cheating.
- 6 stylish themes available.
- Support for larger device sizes
- Fixed audio issues
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Hey, that’s pretty good
Nice tool, simple and easy to use. Looks like a calculator but geekier, it’s great
Remove Ads Option?
The UI is clean and easy to use but the banner ads (which the screenshots deceptively leave out) are really annoying. There should be an option to remove the ads. I do not mind paying a small fee to do this and will happily use alternative apps that do not force ads through.
Great Dice Roller
Simple and easy to use.
Others have flash and animation but it makes it look amateur by comparison.
- Leo Mortero
- 9.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Leo Mortero
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.