Game Master will help you run your Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Edition game more efficiently. Setup encounters, track initiative, and roll attacks all in one convenient app.
- Encounter manager tracks initiative, hp, and all the necessary stats of your monsters and PCs
- Roll attacks, skills, and saving throws with simple tap
- Bestiary includes the basic data of all monsters from the Monster Manual
- Add new monsters using the monster editor
- Keep a campaign log and notes about each encounter
- Rules Quick Reference view to containing DM screen information
- Dice roll calculator lets you roll any dice combo easily
- Easy mode setting: For when your players are struggling and you don't feel like having a TPK, fudge your dice rolls to be lower. The app will roll all dice twice and takes the lower of the two.
The app is free to download but encounters are limited to a max of 6 combatants. This can be unlocked by purchasing the full version.
• Fix item and monster images in the Compendium
• Fix sharing items with Fight Club app
• Fix swipe to navigate back in Compendium on iPhones
• Fix compendium in split screen views
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, space efficient.
It is basically a spreadsheet where you have to manually enter in your character sheets and monster stats. The built in spell reference is nice as is the searchable rules. However, not of the calculations are done for you. For example, if you have a character or monster with a masterwork short sword you would have to simple make a typed note in the attack section. Useful and fairly priced. Tbh I would rather pay more for an app that supports all the D20 calculations, has selectable spells in stead of having to type the names and descriptions... etc etc
An excellent resource app for every DM!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.