Discover the most popular dragon collecting game in the world! Can you hatch them all? Your dragon-filled fantasy park awaits in DragonVale!
Breed, hatch, and raise over 500 different mythical dragons. If you’ve got dragon mania, DragonVale is the game for you!
- Grow and harvest Dragon Treats, then feed your dragons to level up
- Baby dragons to mythical dragons, nurture your majestic fantasy animals
- Enter your dragons in fun races and send them on quests to win epic treasures and Dragon Cash
- Discover new dragons, decorations, habitats, and activities during special seasonal events
- Explore space by collecting special Galaxy Dragons
- Collect and categorize your city of dragons
- Keep track of all the dragons you hatch and breed in the Dragonarium
- Connect and share with your friends online
- Team up with friends in the Cooperative Breeding Cave
- Send gems and gifts to friends in DragonVale
- Dragon eggs! Spectacular visuals and sparkling animations
- Impressive and unique art for each egg, baby, juvenile, adult, and elder dragon
- DragonVale is accompanied by an original soundtrack written by our award-winning composer
Legend holds that dragons are fierce, fire-breathing monsters - but DragonVale proves that these fantasy creatures are more than just breeding beasts. From cute and cuddly, to massive, time-bending creatures. DragonVale has it all. Build and decorate beautiful floating islands in the sky to create your ultimate park. Your park, your Dragons, your DragonVale!
Play DragonVale today! It’s free.
PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play.
- iOS 14 compatibility adjustments
- fixed issue that weather set from the "Weather Station" and "Twilight Tower" reverted back to default after app restart
- fixed issues with video ads for better experience
- fixed rare feeding bug
- fixed rare issue with the Eggy Hatchy ticket regeneration timer
- general bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cute and fun game (:
DragonVale has been around forever!!! I remember playing this adorable little game years ago. Glad I got it again and surprisingly it hasn’t gotten covered in paywalls! Great job devs!❤️❤️
Use to be the best game ever
I’ve been playing DragonVale for years and I loved that I did not have to spend money to enjoy this game to the fullest, though I did buy the tree since I wanted to contribute something to the creators as a thank you. No longer. The new challenges are designed for people who think it’s OK to waste real money on virtual things.
Instead of creating new dragons, they turned old ones into Rift Dragons, and if that was not enough, now they are turning them into Ghost dragons. I can no longer keep up with the ridiculous demands and this game is becoming a major waste of time.
Also, I spent over 400 gems (I’ve been slowly collecting them for years) on a chance to win some decorations I need to transform my dragons into new dragons in the latest winter challenge. Not only do I lose the dragon I have, but I’m beginning to think the game has been rigged so that it is impossible to collect the required decorations. Spending the last 100 gems I did not get a single new decoration only duplicates. (FYI I earn about 5 gems/day).
Unless the creators do something to make this game playable for hard-working people without thousands of dollars to waste on virtual items, I’m going to classify this game into the Scam category and move on to something less frustrating.
Player since 2011
I’ve been playing DragonVale for years and I love it. But the changes that have been made these past few years have been truly disappointing. Dragonraces seem to be rigged, it takes a ton of food to level up dragons, it costs far too much to grow so little dragonfood. The Rift thing was just a bad idea altogether; it makes the game load slower for nothing, and it’s too expensive to be fun, plus, it’s not original, it’s just copying the regular dragons and habitats. There needs to be more dragons created. I’ve levelled up so much, and still, I can’t buy more treat farms. The developers were doing so great until these cash-grab updates started rolling out. It’s one of the funnest games on the App Store, and it would be a shame if people gave up on it. I’ve had it for so long, I would be genuinely sad to have to let it go.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Deca Live Operations GmbH
- 237.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Deca Live Operations GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $2.79
- Sack of Gems $6.99
- Bag of Gems $13.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.