Prescription drugs can be costly, and many Canadians are not aware that when they are prescribed a drug, there could be alternatives that are just as effective and can save them money – consumers have a choice in the drugs they take. Welcome to DrugFinder, an online tool to search the Reformulary, a list of drugs reviewed and handpicked by our expert panel of doctors and pharmacists. Our independent medical experts have spent tens of thousands of hours reviewing clinical research with the goal of curating the best options to help you make smart drug choices. Recommendations you can trust, at no cost to you.
You can search over 15,000 brand name and generic drugs to find out if our experts recommend the drug, or if there is an alternative drug that works just as well and can save you money. You can print or email this information to take to your pharmacist or doctor to discuss your choices.
Creating an account allows you to save searches and add your prescriptions – or soon by taking a picture with your camera – to your own personal, secure medicine cabinet, where we can send you alerts, updates and more relevant information on the drugs you are taking.
- Search on any approved drug in seconds
- See if it’s the preferred drug or suggested alternatives
- Save searches and drugs to a secure, virtual medicine cabinet
- Get alerts via notifications on important information like generic alternatives, recalls, and more
- Curated news articles of interest
- More to come!
We’d love to hear your feedback as we build this product to be an invaluable resource for Canadians to make smart drug choices.
Email us at email@example.com and stay connected on our social media channels at https://facebook.com/reformularygroup and https://twitter.com/reformulary
- Touch ID: We’ve added Touch ID to make it easy to log into your Medicine Cabinet
- Alerts: Turn on push notifications to receive Drug Alerts and more
- Smaller updates to squash some bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super helpful, would get the most benefits for those who have multiple prescriptions, but even for a fee it taught me a lot about my medications.
App not working
I’ve downloaded it and when I open it, all I see is a white screen.
I downloaded this app and when I try to open it there is only a white screen and there is no help to correct the issue
- Reformulary Group Inc.
- 28.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Reformulary Group Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.