Due remembers all the things that you need so you don't have to.
Because it repeatedly reminds you of things until you act on them, it‘s impossible to forget anything.
Most importantly, it's lightning-fast to set and postpone reminders, all thanks to a clever time picker and natural date parsing.
1. Persistent & Effective
Auto Snooze repeatedly* notifies you of missed reminders until marked done or rescheduled. Choose between intervals of every 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes.
2. Fast to Set, Fast to Postpone
A time picker with 12 preset and fully customizable times lets you set due dates and postpone reminders in record time.
3. Natural Date & Time Parsing
Due can also parse dates and times that you typed or dictate and offer to set the due dates and times for you.
4. Countdown Timers
Precise to the second, perfect for making the perfect soft-boiled eggs, brewing your coffee and more. Set them up once and reuse them forever
5. Powerful Recurring Reminders
From the simple daily and weekly reminders to the complex every-3rd-Wednesday-of-the-month kind of reminders
6. Keep in Sync**
Use iCloud or Dropbox to keep your reminders and timers in sync across your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
7. Works Offline, Completely Private
There is no account to sign up for. We don't store, and we can't access your reminders and timers. And you don't need internet to receive reminders.
8. Accessible to Everyone
Automatically adjusts text size according to your system setting, and offers full VoiceOver support. Due is also localized in 17 languages.
* By default, auto snooze repeats 5 times, and can be configured to repeat up to 10 times. Due can auto snooze any overdue items indefinitely when you launch Due or act on any of its notifications.
** Sync on Mac requires Due for Mac (sold separately)
WHAT'S THAT IN-APP PURCHASE ABOUT?
When you purchase Due today, you will have access to every feature in the app today—no further purchase required.
You will also get access to all new features released one year from your date of purchase.
The optional Due Upgrade Pass subscription allows you to continue getting access to all new features released one year *after* your date of purchase.
And here's the deal: Every feature that you have unlocked will remain available to you, forever—even if you stop subscribing.
Even without a subscription, you'll always receive bug-fix and compatibility updates for free. These updates add support for the latest iPhones, iPads and Apple Watches. They also help ensure that Due continues to function well on the latest versions of iOS, iPadOS and watchOS.
Due has a pretty good track record with that.
To illustrate: If you've purchased Due back in 2010 for your iPhone 3G running iOS 4, that very same app in 2022 is now optimized for iPhone 13 Pro Max running iOS 15. It even works on devices that didn't exist back then, such as the iPad Pro and the Apple Watch.
Due requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 12 or later.
• Improved layout of calendar date picker for different devices and text size settings
• Reminders can now be saved directly from the calendar date picker
• Minimized unnecessary height changes in the editor when changing due dates (thanks Jean-Baptiste D., Shahrokh G., Sid V.)
• Fixed crash when accessing the date picker on iPhone Pro Max devices running iOS 16 with larger text sizes (thanks Ken)
• Most labels and buttons now resize according to the system text size settings
• Tweaked presentation of alert sound picker and custom repeat view to be consistent with calendar date picker
Ratings and Reviews
The only app I can say I use several times everyday
This app although simple in concept is the most usual of all apps. It will remind me to take that pill or pay that bill, and it won’t stop reminding you until you acknowledge that reminder. I love it especially for future reminders, there it keeps me on track. So happy I found this app. Congratulations on 8 years of making a top 10 app.
Long-Term Clutch Player
Tried various apps before, during, and after getting this one. It’s been a good while (2yrs?) and I keep using this daily. Easy to manage, fast to mark as done or snooze. Right balance of simplicity and tenacity (nag away at me). The end point is, I reliably get crucial repeats or single tasks done, on the dot.
I use Due every day! It keeps me organized.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Due Apps LLP
- 69.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010–2022 Due Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Upgrade Pass $6.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.