*** Featured in Best New Apps - Health & Fitness ***
Ensō is a sleek and elegant meditation timer and bell, designed to enhance your meditation and mindfulness experience. Its minimal feature set and design allow you to focus on what matters the most - your mindfulness experience - without getting in your way.
What people say about Ensō:
"Considering the quality and utility of this app, Ensō is a godsend for meditation lovers" - Lifehacker.ru
"For a distraction free meditation experience that lets you customize intervals and timers, you want Ensō." - iMore.com
"Beautiful interface that just gets out of the way :)"
"This is the best meditation app I've ever used by far. It has just enough features, but isn't cluttered. It makes me excited to meditate again! Thanks for making such a great app."
"Wonderful app. Simple, beautiful, and powerful design."
"Elegant design, simple, and the many bell sounds are terrific. A great app that doesn't over complicate something that shouldn't be over complicated!"
"I've been meditating regularly for over 25 years. I wish I'd had this app a long time ago! Thanks Enso!"
"Simple, yet incredibly intuitive function. The interval bells are fantastic. Don't change a thing! Of all the meditation apps on the market this one is the best! It has the essentials...no distractions and no useless, flashy whistles"
Meditation is a wonderful way to alleviate stress, reduce anxiety and achieve inner peace and calm. Ensō Meditation Timer gently guides your sessions and keeps track of your progress helping you to integrate mindfulness into your daily routine.
- Easy-to-use meditation timer
- High-quality, professionally-recorded, soothing bells and bowls to start and end your meditation (or yoga) session
- Preparation timer to allow you to get ready for your session
- Interval (reminder) timer and bell to help you stay focused and keep track of time
- Progress indicators to show you how far you are into your meditation session with a simple peek
- Progress reports and stats to help you keep track of your progress
- Ability to turn off your device's screen (using the top button) and use the bells for walking meditation sessions
- Ability to run Ensō in the background to use its bells and progress tracking features while running another app in foreground (to play a guided meditation for example!)
- Distraction-free mode when you set your device on silent to prevent text message sounds, etc. Ensō can still chime meditation bells even when the device is set on silent.
Ensō Pro (available via an in-app purchase) adds powerful new features to Ensō and makes it an even better companion for your mindfulness and meditation practice.
With Ensō Pro you can:
- setup reminders for your sessions and get notified with 12 beautiful chimes - exclusively created for Ensō
- save your settings as presets that can be selected manually or automatically using Ensō's Intelligent Presets
- search for your presets in spotlight and activate them by selecting them (iOS 9 only)
- play your favorite guided-meditation or music during your session using Ensō's in-app audio player
Ensō comes with a free gorgeous-sounding default bell. Additional bells are available as in-app-purchases. Ensō is a universal app and runs beautifully on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
We never disturb your session with a review request. If you enjoy using Ensō, please consider leaving us a review.
Thank you for your continued support of Ensō!
This update includes minor bug fixes and improvement.
As always, if you have any questions, suggestions or just wanted to say hi, shoot us an email at email@example.com
And last but not least, if you love Ensō, please consider leaving a good review and help spread the word. We really appreciate it.
The Ensō Team
Ratings and Reviews
Love the simplicity
All I wanted was a timer with good bells — this app is exactly what I need. So many meditation apps are wrapped in dopamine-hooks, pretty voices and trackers and social etc., invasive and manipulative. Simplicity is best. THANK YOU!!
My previous meditation app was “Equanimity”, which disappeared from the App Store I think because of a systems upgrade on the iPhone. The features I liked there was a sort of note book where I could write down some insights that had come up during meditation, and could review and compare later.
There was also a linear time graph (horizontal) indicating the number of days per week that I meditated (vertical) spanning over a few years. I found this insightful. Such features would in my opinion further enhance your excellent app.
Not worth the pro version
The basic timer is great. The pro version is not worth it - the presets are buggy (I’m not able to set times), the playlist functionality doesn’t do much. It also doesn’t seem to be supported - the FAQ link goes nowhere, and trying to contact support crashes the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Webmark Interactive Inc.
- 28.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Webmark Interactive Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $3.99
- Value Pack (All Bells) $3.99
- Ceremonial Bell 1 $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.