OneSpan Sign: eSign Docs Now 4+
Electronic Signature Documents
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
OneSpan Sign for iPhone and iPad
OneSpan Sign gives you the power to securely prepare, send and sign documents on the go from your iOS devices.
Get up and running with OneSpan Sign from in 5 easy steps:
1) Connect with your existing OneSpan Sign account or create a new one.
2) Access your current online documents or import from popular cloud storage services (Box, Google Drive, Dropbox and more) or as a photo from your device’s camera
3) Add signers
4) Prepare your documents by adding signature blocks and data capture fields
5) Click “Send” to send documents to your recipients for e-signature
• Transactions from your OneSpan Sign Web account are mirrored in the iOS app and vice-versa.
• Upload documents from cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and more
• Access to existing and shared templates from your OneSpan Sign web account
• Offline access to transactions with the ability to create and sign documents when an internet connection is unavailable. Transactions are automatically synchronized once the device is back online
• Offline access to templates – automate the e-signature process for frequently used documents such as contracts and NDAs while offline.
• Monitor and track the progress of transactions with the built-in dashboard
• Validate your signers’ identity using a variety of authentication methods directly in the app, including email, Q&A, and SMS text code
• Complete static and visual audit trails to strengthen compliance
• OneSpan Sign is SOC 2, HIPAA and FedRAMP compliant
OneSpan Sign Facts
• Forrester Wave named OneSpan a clear market leader in e-signatures
• #1 in customer satisfaction in consecutive G2 reports
• The defacto standard in banking, insurance and government
Signing is always FREE with OneSpan Sign.
After the 30-day free trial, upgrade to the Professional Plan. If you already have a OneSpan Sign Professional account, access to the OneSpan Sign iOS app is free.
Subscription information :
• Professional Monthly Plan for $32.99
• Professional Yearly Plan for $329.99
• Payment will be charged to the iTunes account at purchase confirmation through the credit card associated to the iTunes account
• Subscription automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
At OneSpan we want to make sure you have the best experience for creating and signing transactions. If you have any questions or want to provide feedback please contact us at: email@example.com
OneSpan enables financial institutions and other organizations to succeed by making bold advances in their digital transformation. We do this by establishing trust in people’s identities, the devices they use, and the transactions that shape their lives. We believe that this is the foundation of enhanced business enablement and growth. More than 10,000 customers, including over half of the top 100 global banks, rely on OneSpan solutions to protect their most important relationships and business processes. From digital onboarding to fraud mitigation to workflow management, OneSpan’s unified, open platform reduces costs, accelerates customer acquisition and increases customer satisfaction. (NASDAQ OSPN).
Terms & Conditions: https://www.onespan.com/sites/default/files/2019-11/1-Master-Terms-Oct-2019.pdf
- Fixed a bug where autograph signatures were not getting applied to the account
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix bug the app always close by itself at some point when I try to do a transaction.
not a flexible service
this is a global issue with onespan, and not specifically the app’s issue:
if i already use my email with a vendor who uses onespan, e.g. my bank, then i cannot use onespan for myself (or with another vendor), as my email is already bound to onespan service that my bank provides. this is a serious inconvenience as there are many vendors using onespan.
The UX feels pretty nice. Signing was smooth.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- OneSpan Inc.
- 103.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 OneSpan Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Professional Plan $44.99
- Professional Plan $329.99