Take a picture of yourself every day.
Be reminded at a set time, random time, or location.
Line up your face to match each day using overlays.
Make a movie of your life.
NEW IN 2.0
• Unlimited Timelines: Wanna do more than one project? Everyday your baby, a plant, your gross wound. Everyday everything. We offer unlimited timelines as an in-app purchase.
• Brand new interface: Daaaaamn this app is looking fresh and totally not dumb.
• Dropbox backup: Throw your phone in the toilet, it doesn’t matter. All your sweet photos are safely backed up in that cloud the kids talk about.
• Location based reminders: Be reminded whenever you’re in a set location, like your sad apartment.
• Random time: Set a time range to be reminded randomly within daily.
• Location: See where you took each of your photos.
• Full-resolution images: That’s your big boy.
As seen on: CNN, TIME, Wired, The WSJ, Gizmodo, Huffington Post, Daring Fireball, and more.
Find out more: http://everyday-app.com
Made by William Wilkinson & Craig Merchant. Inspired by Noah Kalina's Everyday project (everyday.noahkalina.com).
– Fix overlay sizing bug
Ratings and Reviews
New update broke camera position on iPhone X
Your update just created another bug for iPhone X’s view to blow up to fix the screen but messes up the position from previous days photo, please fix!!!!
Entertaining app. Pretty simple, but the reminders and placement guideline produce a little film that provides a continuous snapshot of life's vicissitudes.
Need more Options
I like the concept but please provide more options:
- allow to import previous pictures.
- have the option to export in landscape or portrait mode.
- William Wilkinson
- 6.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 William Wilkinson
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Timelines $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.