Execulink TV is your Virtual Set Top Box for your Link TV service, allowing you to watch your personalized Link TV lineup and Cloud DVR recordings on your phone and/or tablet.
This is a FREE download, available only to Link TV customers. A secure username and password is provided upon sign up.
Link TV is an affordable, completely personalized TV service that gives you the television experience you deserve!
In addition to the high quality picture and customer friendly interface - you can also enjoy the following benefits with your Link TV service;
- Watch live TV how you want, when you want. With Link TV, you can watch your favourite shows and live events on a TV, tablet, or smartphone device!
- Link TV is a totally personalized TV service. Begin with the Starter Package and add endless options to create your perfect TV-viewing experience!
- Never miss that big game again. In addition to all your regular programming, Link TV includes access to all the live television events you hate to miss!
- You and your family can enjoy Link TV with the peace of mind knowing you got a great deal.
For more information on Link TV, visit www.execulink.com.
Live TV timing fixes
Ratings and Reviews
So Far It’s Good, Room for Improvement
I just got the Link TV app for my fire stick. I came from subscribing to Shaw and wanted to get rid of it. I’ve been playing around with the app learning how to use and there are a couple of things I hope will changed in the near future. 1. Settings so that I can block out the channels I don’t want to see and never will watch. Also setting to make the guide bigger font or different colour backgrounds for different types of shows. That way I can see the sports shows, or movies, or whatever categories there is, at first glance. 2. In the information of the episode make it obvious if it is a “New” episode. Is that what the blue triangle in the corner is? Also would be helpful to see, if not new, what was the date it originally showed on tv. 3. The app on my iPad allows to click on “Tomorrow”, “Monday”, “Tuesday”, etc. That’s not an option on the fire stick app. 4. Give a better “help” guide on your website somewhere. All the “help” topics are referring to the set box. Thanks!
A new Execulink customer. Execulink for iPad doesn’t work. After you sign in it just gives message that due to technical issues content cannot be loaded. I downloaded straight Execulink tv and that works. So deleted execulink for iPad.
Developer Response ,
The "Execulink TV for iPad" app is for older generations of iPads only. We're glad to heard that you downloaded the "Execulink TV" app to work with the type of device you have.
Does not work with Chromecast
I would like to stream shows from my phone to the TV using this app, but there doesn’t appear to be an option to do so. Please add this functionality.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Execulink Telecom Inc.
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.4 or later.
English, Arabic, French, Mongolian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Execulink Telecom Inc.