FastHabit helps you start and stay consistent with Intermittent Fasting. Set your fast length, log daily, and use advanced features like reminders, weight tracking and Health App syncing, Apple Watch integration, calendar views, data export, and multi-day fasting to track your progress and accelerate your results.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE TRACKING
- Choose how many hours you want to fast
- Keep your motivation in view- See percent complete, time completed, time remaining, and target end.
- Easy editing. Stop, restart, or adjust your fast at any time.
- Apple Watch integration: Leave your phone at home and still track your fast.
- Save and transfer your fasts to a new device with iCloud syncing
- Sync your weight tracking with your Apple Health App profile
SET REMINDERS AND NOTIFICATIONS
- Choose the days and times you want reminders to start fasting
- Get a notification when your fast is complete
MOTIVATIONAL STATS AND PROGRESS:
- 10 day Snapshot with ‘streaks’ to show how many days in a row you’ve fasted and how many days you’ve met your goals – a great way to stay motivated.
- Calendar and weekly views with daily details
- Weight tracking views with fasting overlay
MORE GREAT FEATURES
- Apple watch complications
- iPhone widget
- Getting started guide
- Enhanced support for longer, multi-day fasts
- Export your data
Fast Habit has been featured in GQ, the Guardian, and Fast Company.
Have feedback or a suggestion for the app? We'd love to hear from you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Improvements to weight tracking charts
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded and tested all IF apps that were free or upgrade-to-full, which was about thirty apps in total. FastHabit was in my final three, and although it lacks the ability to add a brief note or include difficulty/mood, it provides what you need to record your fasts in a clean UI and great UX.
It doesn’t include any information on fasting but it’s doesn’t need to; IF information is available from many, many sources.
If you’re looking for a great IF app at a reasonable (and non-recurring...) price, FastHabit is the one.
Limits of fasting times
A lot of people fast during the weekdays and eat during the weekends. It’s a shame you can’t record longer than 48hrs. That option would make this an easy 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi! You can fast for as long as you like. However, the maximum "target" fast length you can set is for 48hrs. The app is designed to be best for people who do Intermittent Fasting (normally on a 24hr cycle) than Extended Fasting.
This is useless
- whitespectre corp
- 60.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Whitespectre corp
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade To Pro $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.