FieldX Sampling™ is an in-field mobile app for soil sampling on agricultural fields. The app includes tools to create and update sampling journal entries, including the ability to add, move, and delete sampling points.
FieldX Sampling capabilities:
• Display field borders and sample points.
• Mark sampling points as completed and advance to next point with one tap.
• Create new sampling journal entries.
• Add new sampling points at GPS location.
• Move sampling points to current GPS location.
• Navigate to sample points with a tool to indicate direction and distance to a point from GPS location.
• Upload changes to sampling journal entries.
• Work online or offline.
• Get turn-by-turn directions to the field.
• Set up sample grid in FieldX Office and navigate to the sample points in FieldX Sampling.
• Import and Export points from FieldX Office to a SHP file,
• Work with any lab you choose for soil testing.
FieldX Sampling is part of the FieldX Platform, which is an agricultural software system that is used across the United States and Canada. FieldX currently supports grid sampling and composite soil sampling.
Added support for gridline colors
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.