Flow Free* is a simple yet addictive puzzle game.
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free features ***
- Over 2,500 free levels available in Free Play mode, and new Daily Puzzles every day!
- 10 different board sizes
- Free Classic, Bonus, Bridges, Mania, Extreme, and Jumbo level packs
- Additional level packs available for purchase
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
* "Flow", "Flow Free", and the Flow Free icon are trademarks registered internationally, including in the United States, to Big Duck Games®, LLC (reg. #s 4,395,937, 4,320,256 and 4,356,856).
New in 4.3:
- Various fixes and improvements.
New in 4.2:
- New free Hourglass Pack
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
LOVE this game.
I started playing a couple years ago, and I was playing while visiting with me cousin. He asked what I was doing and when I told him he said “Oh, that game? It’s so easy. I finished it in a day.” I didn’t think about it that hard until a couple months later when it came up in conversation with my buddy.
We both agreed that my cousin was lying through his teeth, just because of the sheer amount of content in the game. Even a master would have trouble completing it in a day. It’s challenging and there’s thousands of levels to complete.
By the time we’d had that conversation i’d already deleted the game, so I decided to re-download it to see how long it would take to finish it. Just out of spite to prove my pompous jerk cousin a liar.
It’s been more than a year now, and i’m still not finished everything. I’ve bought the full game, which was totally worth it’s low price. The free version also receives updates with new packs every so often, so if you don’t wanna spend money, you aren’t missing out.
Somewhere along the way I dropped the whole ‘doing it out of spite’ thing. I still think my cousin is a pompous jerk, but it’s not motivating me to play- I’ve discovered that the game is just fun to play while on transit or waiting in line.
I think the biggest problem people face when playing Flow is that is gets pretty hard when the boards get bigger. I have some tips for those players:
- Try to work from the outside in. Trying to connect the dots in the middle of the board and then work out is incredibly difficult, and is often wrong. It’s far easier to connect the dots around the borders, and then in from there.
- Think about the patterns in the game. Eventually you’ll find the same little tricks reappearing, and you’ll know how to spot them and work through them. I don’t know if it’s intentional, but I feel like it is, because the extreme levels seem to subvert these expectations on purpose.
- Don’t be afraid to restart the level. You don’t lose anything by doing so, and getting a fresh look at a clean board is often very helpful. If you’re aiming to do all the levels perfectly like I am, this is a valuable lesson to learn early on.
- And finally, don’t overthink it! I’ve always found that if I analyze the board too much, i get it wrong more often. If something looks like it might work, just give it a try! You can always restart or undo, and stressing yourself over a puzzle game is no good. It’s here for us to have fun!
I highly recommend Flow to anyone who is interested! I hope my review was helpful, and thank you for taking the time to read it. Check out the game!
One of the only apps I've ever put money into. I really like the puzzles and the full unlock is totally worth it.
I’ve played ALL the four Flow series and completed them perfectly. I’m also on a 1300+day streak.... I NEED MORE please. Are you planning to release some more?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Big Duck Games LLC
- 56.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Big Duck Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Hints $3.99
- 5 Hints $1.39
- Unlock All Packs and Remove Ads $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.