Garmin Connect™ is your one-stop source for health and fitness data. Whether you’re training for a race or tracking steps, it provides the information and inspiration you need to beat yesterday.
Once paired with a compatible(1) Garmin device, activity tracking is just the beginning of what Garmin Connect™ can do for you. You can create new workouts, build courses and even challenge your friends to compete, all within the app.
Garmin Connect™ is packed with useful features, including the ability to:
- View today’s health data in vivid detail on your personalized My Day page.
- Analyze your activities and their related statistics.(2)
- Create customized workouts and courses.
- Sync with other apps like Apple Health, MyFitnessPal and Strava.
- Review personal records for steps, distance and pace.
- Earn badges for accomplishments.
- See how you measure up to other Connect users with Insights.
- Get support for Garmin devices and their features.
Are you ready to join millions of users who walk, run, bike, hike and strive to beat yesterday? Learn more about Garmin devices and how they work with the Garmin Connect™ app at Garmin.com.
(1) See compatible devices at Garmin.com/BLE
(2) Activity tracking accuracy: Garmin.com/en-US/legal/atdisclaimer
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Tracking your health and fitness stats is easier than ever with the bug fixes and performance improvements in this version of Garmin Connect.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great device to help you maintain your regular daily goal and to connect with others
Ransomware attack it says in the news
To whoever has done this, i would be glad to tell you my height, weight, how much i sleep, and how much i (don’t) ride these days. Please leave garmin alone. Thank you
Basic functionality broken
When using GCM to modify settings on a watch face, tapping “Save” causes a system dialogue to appear, asking if the webpage should be opened outside GCM. If the user selects Open, a “live” screenshot of GCM appears in Safari, but the watch face settings are not saved or sent to the connected watch.
- Garmin International
- 789.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-2018 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.