NEW Key Tag Feature
- Add your GoodLife key tag to your Apple Wallet and simply scan in before your workout.
- Select up to five clubs for up-to-date class schedules, important announcements, and special offers.
- Get in depth club information like operating hours, JUMP! child minding hours, directions, and contact info.
- See class details like class intensity, duration, and description.
- Share your favourite class with a friend or set a reminder on your calendar for class times.
- Get full class schedules for your favourite clubs or those near you.
- A visual tool where you can set goals for yourself before each workout.
- After your workout record your metrics such as calories burned, distance ran or number of workouts completed.
- Sign up for GoodLife created challenges and complete against people in your community.
- Bring in data from your Apple devices using HealthKit, Fitbit, Garmin or wearable device to count towards your goals and challenges.
Easy Sign In
- Login with your email address, Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Instagram account.
Follow us on Twitter:
Like us on Facebook:
Stability improvements and some minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
To the team at GoodLife fitness
1) FINALLY your app provides some functionality of value. Honestly, don't know what took so long. Being able to scan my barcode into the app is good. To note, it could be significantly better by adding a Apple Watch extension. Because it took your team forever to get the functionality setup, I discovered "Stocard" - with this app, I can not only keep my barcode on my phone, but there is an Apple Watch extension, which allows me to simply use my Apple Watch. Stocard is my go to now, not only because they were able to provide the functionality when GoodLife didn't, but because they extended it to the Apple Watch. My watch is always on. I never have to pull out keys or a phone.
By the way, your staff are impressed every time I pull out my Apple Watch to scan in. They often comment to me on how corporate is taking forever to use technology.
2) Still looking to see you and your team use my club utilization data more effectively. I work out 5 days a week - I would be interested in seeing my exact times and locations by trend. While I am loosely cognizant of my day to day, I would like to know what impact my schedule is having on my development. I also dare say, with permission, your team could get value out of it to.
3) I would like some assurances (visible) that you are treating my personally identifiable information in a manner which assures privacy and is secure. I have no such assurances, and given that you are asking for what equates to sensitive health data, I would like to know and understand that GoodLife is not only cognizant of their need to protect data (I.e policy) but they are actively protecting the data (some form of literature detailing how the app authenticates securely, leverages an exposed but secure API, transmits the data, etc.)
No wallet support
So you went halfway GoodLife and added the membership barcode to the app. I used the barcode at my gym today and signed in with no problem. However, why don't you finish what you started and add barcode to Apple Wallet? Do that and I'll give you 5 stars.
I used to have 5 locations saved. Updated and lost them. Limited to 3. Updated again. Lost them. No longer able to save locations. Useless app.
- GoodLife Fitness Centres Inc
- 133 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © GoodLife Fitness 2018. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.