• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• Photos for importing photos from your library
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
• Several bug fixes and usability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Translation works well, however the off-line option does not work unless you’re connected to the Internet.
How google has fallen
If this was just a few months ago, I would be giving a five star no problem.
However, I have noticed quite obviously that google has but "fused" some languages together. Languages such as traditional and simplified Chinese. I used to be able to switch between the two. Not anymore.
The only reason I even installed Google Translate was so I could interpret not only from simplified to traditional and vice-versa, but also because my family uses traditional. In fact, other countries also use traditional Chinese.
Google didn't just disappoint a fellow user giving a review, but disappointed many a countries.
I hope you realize this Google.
Thank you for your time. (If you even read this)
Отлично гуд очи вах вах вах
Приложение просто супер
Я отвечаю отличное просто
- Google LLC
- 98.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.