Handy is the easiest way to book top-rated home cleaners and handymen, covering over 20 cities in North America, Canada, and the UK. Just tell us what you need and when you need it, then pay securely right from your phone. Manage your bookings on the go, check the progress of your bookings, and rate to help us maintain quality service.
• Top-rated professionals. Handy professionals are experienced, friendly, background-checked, and insured.
• Next-day availability. Appointments are available 7 days per week.
• The Handy Happiness Guarantee. Your happiness is our goal. If you’re not happy, we’ll work to make it right.
• 24/7 customer service.
• Affordable pricing.
Let Handy take care of your home service needs so you can get back to the things you love most!
Handy professionals provide the following services:
• Home cleaning and office cleaning
• Handyman services including hanging pictures and shelves, installing air conditioners, moving help, mounting TVs, interior painting, installing window treatments, and installing knobs and locks
• Plumbing services including drains, faucets, toilets, and garbage disposals
• Electrical services including light fixtures, fans, and outlets
Minor patches and bug fixes to keep your app stable, speedy, and secure. We always recommend keeping your app updated!
Ratings and Reviews
DO NOT USE
Handy has no intention of following through on any commitments.
They will leave you in a bind if you rely on them for any services.
Of course not before charging you for services not rendered.
I cannot suggest strongly enough that you look elsewhere for services.
Ive never had a need for less than 0 stars; until now
When this service first came to Toronto, it wasn’t perfect, but it worked.
I have however, in the past 5 months or so, had 3 cleaners and a handyman cancel the same day, after I’d already been charged and rearranged my schedule to be home from work to accommodate.
After the last time, I dealt with customer service by email, they were apologetic, etc etc and then it happened again today. I refuse to deal with their automated or overly scripted email help so I tried live chat today, only to have the agent disconnect and now live chat is offline.
So my anger aside. The service clearly does not exist in Toronto anymore. They book appointments, charge you then claim the “pro” they’ve assigned cancelled same day. Every. Time. And there’s no way to speak to a human.
Worse than poor service is no service at all.
This company/app is a joke!
I signed up for biweekly housecleaning and To have my gas fireplace fixed. No one ever showed up for the appointment on the fireplace.
Since the house cleaning is supposed to be ongoing… I can tell you that over the past two or three months only one appointment has ever been kept. There’s always a text about 90 minutes before the appointment saying that the supplier of the house cleaning had to suddenly reschedule - then no one shows up for that new appointment either.
This is very frustrating. I have sent multiple requests to cancel my contract altogether but they keep on trying to send me someone yet they never arrive. How do I get off this merry-go-round?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.