Health Espresso integrates with the Apple Health app and is inspired by iCare Home Health, an award winning, innovative community and home care agency that promotes safe, active Aging in Place, connected and patient centred care.
Health Espresso is a virtual caregiver that provides a tool to monitor a person’s vitals and manage their medication adherence on its mobile side. It also provides a cloud-based platform to connect primary physicians, care providers and patients in a secure two-way communication environment.
Our goal is to reduce emergency admissions and enhance overall health by focussing on real time tracking of body readings, safe medication management, and offering Patient Centred approach to managing individuals' health for better health outcomes.
Prevent Critical Health Events:
• Remote monitoring of a loved one’s vitals and medication adherence is now simplified using the latest in user friendly technology.
• Receive notifications of vitals readings, at a glance colour coded alerts and make the secure information accessible to a health practitioner when you need it or in an emergency.
• Data can be entered manually.
Carry a virtual medicine cabinet:
• Medication prescriptions are easily uploaded, securely stored and accessible by sharing via email or on any mobile device or desktop at hospital emergency, clinic or anywhere.
Stay on track with scheduled reminders:
• Schedule medications dosage with up to three reminders to ensure adherence.
• Set a prescription refill and don’t miss those important medical appointments either.
• Selected secondary users will receive notifications of missed appointments or medication dosage to help keep the user on track.
• Synchronize your Apple Health data on supported devices.
• Data can also be entered manually.
• User friendly Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to load medication in addition to manual entry option.
• Automated medication refills to user selected pharmacy.
• Centralized list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs available at all time.
• A drug to drug interaction feature compares users’ prescription for possible adverse reaction.
• Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, hospitals, insurance and family
• Safely share collected vitals or medication list with health practitioners as required.
• Keep track of medical and or other appointments and prescription refill dates.
• Location based technology to link the user to the nearest pharmacy, health clinic or hospital.
• Health Espresso is HIPAA compliant. Users information is stored using the same technology used by the government, banks and security agencies.
Cloud Based Platform:
The info you store at Health Espresso through mobile tablets and mobile phones, is also available on a cloud-based web portal at healthespresso.com on a monthly subscription model.
Users, caregivers and primary physicians can build and access customized:
• Digital Patient Profile
• Digital Care Plan
Health Espresso platform collects and centralizes information for the user such as lab results and other information available through health shared services and other agencies.
- Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Automatic & Manual Sync with Apple Health and Google Fit
- Support for French, Spanish, and Arabic
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Health Espresso Inc
- 97.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Rick Menassa