HiMama – The Daycare App 4+
Attendance, sheets and reports
Hi Mama Inc.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Go digital with the #1 rated childcare app! Complete your preschool daily reports, schedules, attendance, check-ins and meal planning in half the time. Send parents daily sheets, pictures, videos and invoices they will love. Easily align lesson planning and development observations with your curriculum or guidelines.
Download today and feel the freedom of being binder-less! Here is what one of our thousands of happy directors had to say about HiMama:
"HiMama has become a huge asset for our school! Parents love the photos, and daily reports. Teachers all agree that it is extremely easy to use and replaces piles of paperwork."
Best of all, HiMama is an all-in-one solution with every feature you need to run your center effectively.
CHILDCARE DAILY DOCUMENTATION
• Daily reports - Fill out meals, snacks, sleep checks, toileting, activities and observations, medication and mood for individual children or multiple children at a time
• Flexible activity planning - Schedule activities and lessons on-the-fly or months in advance
• Attendance - Check-in children, record drop-off and pick-up times
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
• Photo and video observations - Tag real-time observations with images from the classroom
• Internal development reports - Follow a child’s development across developmental domains, skills and indicators
• Framework and curriculum alignment - Customized to fit your state or province’s early learning guidelines and compatible with Reggio-inspired, play-based, emergent, Montessori, and traditional programs
PARENT ENGAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION
• App parent portal - Parents can view photos, videos, daily reports and schedules, update their child’s information, and message educators in their own private, secure account.
• Real-time photo sharing - Parents can receive timely updates throughout the day
• Email, text, and in-app communication - Send messages, alerts and reminders to individual parents or an entire room
DIRECTOR AND ADMINISTRATOR FEATURES
• Attendance - Record absences and have oversight into check-in, check-out times
• Classroom reports - Ensure your preschool is running smoothly with attendance, sleep check, meal, toileting, and activity reports
• Parent and child information - Directors or parents can update contact, emergency, allergies and health information
• Menu planning - Input meal and snack schedule for parents to view and educators to use in daily reporting
• Enrollment management - View upcoming, current and graduated children, and schedule rotation
HiMama is secure, reliable and easy to use. All of the childcare center’s information is backed-up and synced, and can be accessed through any of our apps and our website.
We have a friendly customer support team that would be happy to answer your questions, which you can reach by phone (1-800-905-1876) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thanks for using HiMama!
This version contains the following updates:
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful to be able to see pictures of my child throughout the day and know whether or not he’s napped.
The name is exclusionary to fathers
I like the app but the problem is that the name is exclusionary to fathers who are important to children’s growth, development and well being.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback and I understand where you are coming from! We chose to call ourselves HiMama because we originally wanted to pay homage to and were inspired by working mothers. However, we were naive not to consider how this could lead to other equally important and vital groups feeling excluded (fathers, grandparents, etc.). Our name triggering any feelings of exclusion was never our intention as we recognize everyone’s important role in our young children’s lives, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious, gender or sexual orientation.
I use this app daily. It mostly works fine even if it’s often laggy or logs me out.
Its name is terrible — how have they not rebranded? Do they know fathers use the app? Do they know not all children have a mother? Do they not understand the social impact of the expectation that mothers should do the bulk of the parenting and communication?
Developer Response ,
Hi Matt, we are sorry to hear you've been experiencing authentication issues. We have implemented a fix for this, please update your app to the latest version available on the App Store and feel free to contact us at email@example.com if the issue persists.
We chose to call ourselves HiMama because we originally wanted to pay homage to and were inspired by working mothers. However, we were naive not to consider how this could lead to other equally important and vital groups feeling excluded (fathers, grandparents, etc.). We are sorry for our impact with our company name. Our name triggering any feelings of exclusion was never our intention as we recognize everyone’s important role in our young children’s lives, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious, gender or sexual orientation.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hi Mama Inc.
- 36.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Hi Mama Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Photos Plus $2.99