The new SchoolMessenger app gives busy parents, students, and staff a powerful way to stay engaged with their school or district, and connect to each other.
- Easy-to-read inbox that captures all SchoolMessenger notifications, and now two-way teacher-parent-student messages (if enabled by school or district)
- Scrollable notification view to review all phone, email, and text content in a single place
- Detailed preference control allows adjusting notification settings
- Push notifications are available for alerts when school or district sends a message
- For notifications, school or district has SchoolMessenger notification service subscription with SchoolMessenger app enabled
- For notifications, valid email address on file with your school or district
- WiFi or data plan for internet access
- iOS 9+
SchoolMessenger app is not for sending broadcast messages. If you are a SchoolMessenger Communicate notification customer looking to send broadcast messages, please download the SchoolMessenger Admin sender app.
Enhancements and Bug Fixes: Improvements made to user interface and log in.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app very excellent and very easy to use Thank you very much
Absence reposting dream!
I love that my child’s school can choose how many options they would like available to the parents to customize the experience for their own community when reporting an absence.
- Reliance Communications, Inc.
- 72 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 SchoolMessenger
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.