The new SchoolMessenger app gives busy parents, students, and staff a powerful way to stay engaged with their school or district, and connect to each other.
- Easy-to-read inbox that captures all SchoolMessenger notifications, and now two-way teacher-parent-student messages (if enabled by school or district)
- Scrollable notification view to review all phone, email, and text content in a single place
- Detailed preference control allows adjusting notification settings
- Push notifications are available for alerts when school or district sends a message
- For notifications, school or district has SchoolMessenger notification service subscription with SchoolMessenger app enabled
- For notifications, valid email address on file with your school or district
- WiFi or data plan for internet access
- iOS 9+
SchoolMessenger app is not for sending broadcast messages. If you are a SchoolMessenger Communicate notification customer looking to send broadcast messages, please download the SchoolMessenger Admin sender app.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Verify account fail
This app is useless. Keeps telling to me to verify my account when I already have via email link. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still keep getting the same thing. Useless!
Not accessible with voiceover on iPhones
This app cannot be used by someone that is blind or visually impaired without assistance from a sighted person. While using the accessibility feature voice over a lot of the functions are not accessible. This app needs to be upgraded to work with voiceover so a person with a visual impairment can independently use it do sign their student out without the help of a sighted person.
Always requires updating
Every time I go to use this app it requires updating. Login page is poorly designed. Annoying to have to use.
- Reliance Communications, Inc.
- 74.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 SchoolMessenger
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.