Built for convenient access to real-time student information like grades, assignments, and attendance, the PowerSchool Mobile App provides enhanced functionality for parents, guardians, and students.
• Get easy access to the most important student data with an updated user interface, dashboard, and improved app structure
• Use new dashboard widgets for quick access to important information including: GPA, Class Overview, Assignments Due, Assignments Graded, Attendance, School Bulletins, Meal Balance, and Fees
• Customize the dashboard by reordering or hiding widgets to prioritize the information that is most important to you
• Access class information and grades across terms and drill-down to detailed views of class assignments, attendance, and standards
• View class assignments for the week or month in a new calendar view, and drill-down to assignment details
• Manage push and email notifications, student profiles, access school information, and more
PowerSchool is the leading K-12 education technology provider of solutions that improve the education experience for 100 million students, teachers, and parents in over 70 countries around the world.
To access the PowerSchool Mobile App, your school district must be using the PowerSchool Student Information System. If you are not sure what SIS your school is using, contact your school or district.
• Requires iOS version 10.0 or higher
• Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
• Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
• Users must consent to receive push notifications when connecting to servers outside of the United States
• Meal Balance totals are only available if your school uses the PowerLunch meal management feature in the PowerSchool SIS
* Updated analytics to provide the PowerSchool Mobile team with better tracking of user sync issues
* Added a new enhanced design of the Dashboard - tap Edit from the Dashboard to switch between the new and previous Dashboard
* New messaging appears in the Calendar when Assignments and Scores have been disabled by the school district
* Resolved an issue where users were unable to log into the PowerSchool Mobile app if their PowerSchool SIS username contained or had a combination of spaces, apostrophes, or hyphens
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
PowerSchool is stealing our data
PowerSchool is a foreign company (here in Canada at least) that is stealing our data and selling it to American third-party companies. This, combined with the fact that the interface is absolute garbage, makes for an untrustworthy, confusing, and downright unnecessary way to manage students’ grades and/or marks. The online payment system doesn’t work at all, and timetables organized by PowerSchool are very messed up. PowerSchool makes life more complicated. Boycott PowerSchool.
Doesn’t work well
Can never see the kids details. Always has a syncing error. I had logged in and out and uninstalled and reinstalled the app- still does not work
School stands for
- PowerSchool Group LLC
- 135 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 PowerSchool Group LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.