Houzz is the No. 1 app for improving and designing your home. Whether you’re building, renovating or decorating, Houzz has you covered.
Get the Best Design Ideas for Your Home
- Browse more than 18 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom.
- Save and share photos with friends, family and home professionals.
- Use the Sketch feature to annotate and draw directly on photos from Houzz.
Discover and buy everything you need for your home from the new Houzz Shop
- Easily browse products, shop unique Houzz curated collections and more.
- Wondering what that sofa would look like in your living room? Tap the View in My Room button on Product Pages and use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to see what products would look in your space.
Find, Hire and Collaborate with the Best Home Professional for Your Project
- Connect with over 2.3 million active home improvement professionals, including architects, builders, interior designers, repair professionals and more.
Read Articles From Our Editorial Staff and Design Experts
- Check out our biweekly Houzz Newsletter for engaging and informative articles, including home tours, full kitchen and bathroom renovation guides, insider updates, decorating tricks, organising tips, gardening advice, lifestyle and everything in between.
- Discuss home design and renovation topics in our Advice section and get feedback from the Houzz community on your projects and ideas.
Houzz is the app The Independent included on its list of "50 best interiors websites", The Sunday Times labelled as the "cult American design and home renovation platform" and The Guardian proclaims is the "website that speaks the language of home improvement".
Signing in or signing up with email has never been easier, we’ve streamlined the process so you can get to the best of Houzz as fast as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good, but could be lots better
Great resource, but lots could be better.
The developers seem to be very unresponsive to suggestions for improving the app. They either don't respond to suggestions or pay lip service to them. And recent updates seem to make the app worse, not better!!! Why are the pictures in the discussion section so friggin tiny???? And as usual, no response from developers to questions and suggestions.
Suggestions for improvement:
Allow dilemma posters to update the original post so people don't continue to post comments that don't relate to where things are at.
Improve the comment sections of idea books so that they show up in updates (without having to go and check each individually), and so that you can double tap to get to the bottom.
Allow editing of comments .
Never ever add this app because it is annoying and near impossible to unsubscribe from.
Nice pictures but too much harassment!
I checked off that I didn't want to be contacted and immediately I was inundated with emails. Way too many ads as well.
- Houzz Inc.
- 125.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Houzz Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.