'iCent' is the mobile app for international students. The app helps institution with on-boarding of new international students and increases retention by engaging the student from the moment of acceptance into your program.
The app helps students become acclimated with academic and social life offering information, all in the student’s original language:
* about the institution or school
* a pre-arrival checklist
* citizenship specific immigration information
* interactive campus maps
* health & safety
* local transportation
* important dates (to student’s calendar)
* social clubs
* post-arrival checklist
* “Know how" including banking, shopping, etc. with corresponding GPS maps
* collect legal documents such as study permit, visa and auto-populate expiry date for reminders
* citizenship and date of birth information maybe collected depending on the features used within the app.
* "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
* English Name field introduced
* Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Take care customer perfectly
I met some trouble with logging in so I have to send them an email. They reply quickly and take care carefully.
Great educational app
This is an excellent app and a must have for every student!
Ehhhhh The UX looks miserable
Idk if they’re trying to do a “vintage” type of app but it looks horrible.
- Neel-Tech Inc.
- 128.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © iCent@2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.