In MARVEL Strike Force, ready for battle alongside allies and arch-rivals in this action-packed, visually-stunning free-to-play game for your iPhone or iPad. An assault on Earth has begun and Super Heroes and Super Villains are working together to defend it! Lead the charge by assembling your ultimate squad, including Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Loki, Venom, Captain America and Iron Man, as you enter strategic combat against an all-new enemy threat. It’s time to fight! Gather your squad and prepare for the battle to save Earth!
ASSEMBLE YOUR SQUAD
Recruit your strike force and form a squad of powerful MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains like Iron Man, Captain America, Loki, Venom, Dr. Strange and more.
STRENGTH THROUGH EVOLUTION
Outfit and upgrade your Super Heroes and Super Villains to become stronger than ever before.
Who you bring to the fight matters. Pair up specific Super Heroes and Super Villains to perform combo moves to take out enemies. Expert in-fight tactics in 5v5 battles give you the power to vanquish the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe.
Experience groundbreaking gameplay cinematics, as your heroes unleash dynamic chain combos with a single tap.
Play one of the most visually stunning mobile game experiences that has ever been released. Your Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains look as close to life-like as possible on your phone!
MARVEL Strike Force also offers a paid subscription service to keep the epic fights going even longer! Subscribers receive additional Campaign Energy every day for as long as they're subscribed, even if they miss a day!
When you sign up, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will auto-renew unless turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at which point your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions in your account settings.
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://marvelstrikeforce.com/privacy-policy#ads. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
City Heroes beware: The Sinister Six has arrived!
Alliance War Features:
● MVP Tracking - The number of times you've been the MVP is now tracked in player stats and Alliance stats.
● Canceled attacks now tracked as Defensive Victory in Participation and History
Other Features :
● Enhance your squad with 2 new playable characters: Rhino and Shocker!
● Also coming soon: Vulture and Mysterio
● You can now favorite characters and multi-select with filters in the roster.
● Gather your best City Villains for the Rhino Event Campaign!
● Flash Event Update - Auto win Flash Events you've already completed.
● Red Star Promotions now appear on the Find screen when available in the Elite Store.
● Updated War Machine’s Ultimate ability description (Cluster Bombs) to show that this attack cannot miss, though it can be dodged.
● Updated Rescue's Passive ability description (Stark Upgrade) to clarify how it works in Alliance War.
● Bloody good fix: Now when Groot dies due to Bleed, his positive effects will correctly be given to teammates.
● Also fixed: Minn-Erva is once again able to revive a character if they were eliminated with Bleed or Counterattack.
● Patched up: S.H.I.E.L.D. Medic's description for Emergency Treatment now correctly displays the Heal values.
● Spider-Man's Tangled Web Stun sometimes incorrectly lasted for 2 turns. This no longer happens.
● Fixed an error with Juggernaut's upgrade description text when upgrading his Ultimate ability (Crushing Charge).
Ratings and Reviews
Reaallly good eveyrthing perfect except for graphics can u make a graphic setting
It’s pretty much Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes which I enjoyed for a time. But of course, with Marvel characters, which is awesome. Galaxy of Heroes didn’t have a storyline and you’ve got one here, which I for one appreciate.
Love the graphics. Love the animations of the characters.
So far, the game crashes on Mission 3-2 every single time. Black Widow is able to get 2/4 cores when the game crashes. As such, I cannot proceed further into the campaign. This is the primary reason for my low review.
The game is filled with Shield agents (good guys) and Hand/Hydra/Kree agents (bad guys). Star Wars Galaxy did the same thing, filling the rosters with garbage characters. Nobody wants to play agents. We want the superheros/villains. It is always a disappointment when getting limited low potential agents orb (or whatever this game is calling it).
Like many free games these days, this one is hella expensive. 450 gems (or whatever this game is calling it) to secure you 5 orbs of a particular hero is terrible, when you need 50 to 100 orbs to actually unlock that character. That’s like $10 to get part of a character. Of course, instead you can rely on random draws for your $10 instead and probably get an agent. I’m certain, like in Galaxy of Heroes, there will be hella expensive bundles that will come out to secure your favourite characters.
Why must i always restart???
Crashes way too often, i also had over 150 energy and after 2 rounds i had 8 left :s im gunna stick with contest of champions!
- FoxNext Games, LLC
- 730.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9‑inch (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 MARVEL and FoxNext Games
- In-App Purchases
- Small Offer XI $1.39
- Power Cores $2.79
- Bundle of Power Cores $13.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.