This application can only be used on ILCE-7C/ILCE-7M4/ZV-E10/ZV-1/ZV-1F/DSC-RX100M7/DSC-RX0M2.
A free video editing application for smartphones/tablets that enables smooth gimbal-like image stabilization and intelligent framing.
■ Smooth gimbal-like image stabilization
- With this application, you can create smooth videos using equipment that does not require a gimbal. *
In addition, since image stabilization is performed when editing, you can adjust the amount of image stabilization. For example, you can increase the magnification ratio of a video to increase the stabilization effect.
* The angle of view becomes narrow compared to when the video was recorded.
■ Intelligent framing
- If you change the aspect ratio of a movie from 16:9 to 1:1 to match the specifications of a social media site, the subject in the video is automatically framed using the lens information of the camera so that the subject does not frame out.
In addition, a distorted image can be corrected (projective transformation) as if the subject was captured from the front when framing.
■ Multi-aspect editing
- Since you can create videos with multiple aspect ratios from one video file, you can efficiently post to various social media sites.
■ Playback speed change and trimming
- By changing the playback speed, you can create impressive videos.
- With the trimming function, you can freely edit the length of a video.
- Using Imaging Edge Mobile, you can transfer videos that you want to edit with the Movie Edit add-on from your camera to your smartphone.
- Supported operating systems: iOS 14.8 to 16.0
- This app is not guaranteed to work with all smartphones/tablets.
- For supported models and information on features/functions, see the support page below.
- Adds support for iOS16.
- Adds support for the ZV-1F camera.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful tool - somewhat limited but free
You can use only Sony footage (from sd card or via the app). It supports 4K input footage but you can’t export in 4K, only 1080.
It’s still a nice basic video editor where you can add multiple clips, play with speed, cut, trim and create a mini movie. But iMovie does the same thing, also for free, and you can mix your iPhone videos.
Also, the stabilization isn’t really noticeable in the videos I tested (from rx100 7).
No 4K edit
Can’t edit 4K movies already imported on my iPad…..I get a message like “your device doesn’t support playing these files”…..even if I can play and edit these video files on every app that I have on my iPad …..so,it’s absolutely useless for me.On my iPhone 12 Pro….same problem….I can’t even connect the other app(imaging edge,or something)to my camera because I’m in 4K video mode!It’s so sad that camera manufacturers can’t figure it out….Panasonic,same problems.And monitor+ app,created by an individual,maybe in his basement,can do 100 times more things than this “big league guys”.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sony Corporation
- 22.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 - 2022 Sony Corporation