BUGGY.ca is a fresh grocery and instant needs service that fulfils orders in 15 minutes! Now with our very own micro warehouses, shop from the Buggy Direct store for up to 25% cheaper. Your order arrives to you in minutes, no substitutions ever as what you see on the app is what is in the closest Buggy store that exact second. You can also shop from our partner stores including the LCBO, COSTCO, Coppas and many more, where shoppers will pick and pack your groceries while ensuring quality and freshness. Ordering from a partner store will enable delivery as quickly as 1 hour or scheduled for your preferred time.
- Shop from the Buggy Direct store for up to 25% savings on your favourite 2500 SKUs, arrives in minutes without substitutions!
– Or shop from other available stores within a postal code of your choosing.
– Seamlessly switch between available stores.
– Keep a shopping lists so you’ll know what to get next time.
– Check your cart and easily checkout with a few simple steps.If we are not available in your location, sign up to Buggy now and we will notify you when in your area.
Feel free to contact us at: https://www.buggy.ca/Contact
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Why isn’t everyone - especially senior citizens - taking advantage of this service? $10-ish to have someone shop for me, bring it to my house and schlep everything up the stairs? Heck, yeah! At a time of my choosing? Heck, yeah! Some people say, “yeah, but why pay a delivery fee when I can go to the store myself.” Huh? Isn’t your time worth 10 measly dollars?
So I ask again, “why aren’t more people taking advantage of this service?”
“But I don’t have a smartphone.” It’s 2019 - time to get a smartphone! “I wouldn’t know how to use the app.” Have you lost the ability to learn? There just aren’t many legitimate reasons to not use this service. The app itself performs very nicely.
I’d waited for my order all day and it never showed up. Worried, I emailed the support people and they do not respond for a while and when they do, they are not even ready to take responsibility and investigate the issue. The lady has been rigidly repeating the same thing that the order was delivered when I was begging her to at least provide me with the photograph of delivery so that I could spot the location. After a while, I stopped getting responses which show the support staff’s negligence towards customer issues.
I do not recommend this app at all as the probability of delivering your groceries is the bare minimum and the contact number provided online takes you nowhere and the email gets no responses.
In my case, the issue has been abandoned with no investigation. Please don't fall for this.
THIS APP WILL CHARGE YOU EXTRA
All fake accounts and fake comment, giving you fake coupon code and charge you FOUR times of what you have to pay for.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Inabuggy Inc.
- 38.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © INABUGGY Inc.