Get the ultimate TV companion with TV Guide’s official app! It makes TV simple again with the best listings grid ever. You can watch full episodes and videos and get exclusive news anywhere, anytime. There are now more ways to discover what to watch with the app’s personalized all-new home screen.
TV Guide’s Highlights and Features:
- New Home Screen – discover what to watch based on what’s trending, your favorites and editors’ picks
- Optimized for iOS 13 – easily find news about your favorite shows by using Spotlight search
- Watchlist – a personalized TV guide where users can add their favorite shows, sports teams, movies, and celebrities and find out where, when and how to watch
- Full Episodes – watch full episodes and movies on-the-go anytime, anywhere - with options from Hulu, ABC, CBS, HBO Go, MAX Go, Crackle, iTunes and more
- Trending Tonight – an up-to-the-minute view of the night’s top shows determined by TV Guide users
- TV Listings - use the detailed TV listings grid with the ability to:
-- Set up alerts so you’ll never miss another live airing
-- Add shows to your Watchlist
-- View your favorite channels
-- Share what you’re watching with friends on social
- Exclusive content - get the latest breaking news and photos, watch exclusive videos and read episode recaps
- New Tonight - find out what time and channel shows are on and access quick episode summaries
- TV Guide’s app is optimized for iOS 9.0 and above
See what other TV Guide users are saying…
• “Easier to operate than any other! Thank you TV Guide” – Bill Z86
• “I can’t tell you how many times a day I check this app. Love it!” – Mishael S
• “I’ve used this app for many years and it just keeps getting better – more user friendly.” –F-nmi-J
• “TV guide is perfect...period!” – KKp6
• “I love this app, especially the Watchlist feature because I get emails reminding me of my favorite shows.” – Vast I
Download the app that USA Today called “invaluable” and TIME Magazine listed as one of “50 Must-Have Apps.” Also featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, FoxNews.com, Reuters, CNET, Fast Company, TechCrunch, and more.
Want more from TV Guide? Stay up to date with the latest entertainment news, celebrity gossip and more from your favorite TV shows…
Hey fam, thanks for your patience. A lot has been updated this time, including a bug which caused unexpected exits when you attempted to filter listings. Plus we improved video so that full-screen view works as intended, and you can now sign in using Facebook or email without any pesky issues. Now: what're we gonna watch next?
Ratings and Reviews
Doe the task well
This is a solid app. Works well in Canada. Ads are very intrusive tho; would pay for an ad-free version. 3 stars because of all the ads; 4.5 stars for a future ad-free version.
Enough with the ads!
I really like the app, but the amount of ads is getting ridiculous. I find it so annoying, that I’m considering deleting the app.
I’d rather buy it outright if that was an option.
Sick of ads
I actually like the app, but like most reviewers, I hate ads. Why not offer a paid ad free version? I’m looking elsewhere now.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.