Used globally by techies, business professionals, digital marketers, research institutions, content publishers, and more - Inoreader is a news app that offers not only a beautiful and light reading experience, but also powerful news aggregation and curation features that let you build a perfectly personalized news feed.
By installing Inoreader you will finally get control over the mind-boggling amount of new content being released into the web every single day.
Here is what you get with our plans:
- Add feeds and organize into thematic folders
- Search inside your own subscriptions for FREE
- Use on any device with web and mobile apps
- Day and night reading modes
- Full archive of your subscriptions
- Save articles to third-party tools like Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, etc.
- Share to any social media or scheduling tool like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Save pages from the web for viewing later
- Unlimited subscriptions
- Push notifications
- Offline mode for folders - Read your content without an internet connection. Inoreader even syncs the images and full content
- Article translations
- Active search - turn any regular search into a smart stream that will notify you for new search results when they come
- Global search - reach outside of your subscriptions and search the entire Inoreader database for articles
WEB Version with PRO Plan
- Eliminate noise with mute and permit filters
- Subscribe to Email Newsletters and Social Media Feeds (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, etc.)
- Automate entire workflows using rules
- Remove Ads when you upgrade
Price: $49.99 annually.
Inoreader Professional is available with an annual subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage iTunes Subscription’ page in settings.
For any questions, issues and general feedback, you can reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://www.inoreader.com/tos
Our secure image proxy is now available on iOS for all Pro users. Read more about this feature at https://ino.to/proxy. You can turn it off from Preferences -> Pro features and the setting will be synchronized with our web version.
In this version we have also improved the thumbnail performance in magazine view.
Ratings and Reviews
Feeds and lots more
Indispensable for me. Doing research or just a news hound it’s ideal. Started as RSS feeds now so much more e.g. google key searches, twitter lists & subscriptions, and still rss’s of course. You can export a whole folder as a feed and I love the browser extensions
Full marks for great features and great value
Not a full review but this is urgent
I love this app. I use it almost every day. It certainly needs an extensive review but for the moment something irks me A LOT: it’s not normal that an app runs a spelling check on the stuff we input in an integrated search field. This ought to be disabled. I don’t want the app to tell me whether the terms I enter in the search field are grammatically correct or not. Please fix this.
A wonderful app: cool, clean, efficient
- INNOLOGICA OOD
- 35.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Innologica Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Optional ad-free plan for 1 year $20.99
- Professional plan $62.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.