iTerminal is a simple yet very powerful SSH and Telnet client on your iPhone and iPad. You can connect to remote servers through SSH or Telnet with iTerminal.
Supported features include:
- Connect to your servers using user name/password or private key authentication through SSH.
- Connect to your servers using Telnet.
- Support Server List.
- Support exporting Server info to and importing Server info from iCloud. Now Server info can be easily transferred among different versions and devices.
- Support to connect through Socks 5 Proxy Server.
- Support history of Recent Tasks.
- Support Private Key Management and encrypted PEM and PPK keys up to 4096 bit long.
-- Support importing key files from and exporting key files to your iCloud Drive. You now can easily import a key file from your iCloud Drive by copying your key file to your iCloud Drive under /iterminal/key folder.
- Support Bluetooth Keyboard.
With its simple interfaces, iTerminal provides the easiest way to securely connect to your remote servers on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iTerminal/iTerminal_overview.php.
Fixed the defect which closes SSH/Telnet session when the App is put into background.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Full screen ads
If you enjoy being interrupted every few minutes by full screen video ads, this is the SSH app for you!
Last update just flushed all my server config and ssh keys... of course found this when i was dependant of this access.
Useless piece of crap!
It never shows the last line of the terminal; so what is the point of terminal program. Piece of crap!
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 27.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © ComcSoft
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.