Voted No. 1 text and source code editor on iPhone/iPad. Simple and fast.
iEditor is a text file and source code editing tool on iPhone and iPad. You can use iEditor to:
- Create a new text or source code file.
- Import a file from Document Browser.
- Support Syntax Highlighting for C, Java, HTML files. (Pro Version)
- Edit text based files and source codes. Supported files include: TXT files, C source codes, HTML files, JAVA source codes, log files, Shell scripts, etc.
- Support Search/Replace within a text file.
- Support to export a text based file to a PDF or a JPEG file.
- Support to Print a file.
- Support to Email a file.
- Support File Management including: Add/Delete/Rename/Sort files.
- Support to view many file formats, including: DOC, EXCEL, PPT, PDF, image files, video files, etc.
- Support to open a file in another App.
- Support to save an image to your Photo Album.
With its simple interfaces, iEditor provides the easiest way to edit text and source code files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iEditor/iEditor_overview.php.
1. Built for iOS 12 and new iPhones.
2. Updated App Screenshots.
3. Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Garbage. Unusable UI. Can't even select text, and things are shuffling around in the screen all the time. Half the time the editor didn't know the keyboard was covering the text, so I couldn't scroll to see the whole document. If I could delete this from my iTunes completely, I would. Don't waste your time with this app.
This app is unusable. Terrible interface. I spent an hour using it to write up a script. It then froze, and I lost all my data after pressing what looked like the "edit" icon. No ability to restore. Total garbage, worthless.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.