Voted No. 1 text and source code editor on iPhone/iPad. Simple and fast.
iEditor is a text file and source code editing tool on iPhone and iPad. You can use iEditor to:
- Create a new text or source code file.
- Import files from various locations through Document Browser.
- Support Syntax Highlighting for C, Java, HTML files.
- Edit text based files and source codes. Supported files include: TXT files, C source codes, HTML files, JAVA source codes, log files, Shell scripts, etc.
- Support Search/Replace within a text file.
- Support to export a text based file to a PDF or a JPEG file.
- Support to Print a file.
- Support to Email a file.
- Support File Management including: Add/Delete/Rename/Sort files.
- Support to view many file formats, including: DOC, EXCEL, PPT, PDF, image files, video files, etc.
- Support to open a file in another App.
- Support to save an image to your Photo Album.
With its simple interfaces, iEditor provides the easiest way to edit text and source code files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iEditor/iEditor_overview.php.
1. Built for iOS 14.
2. Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does the job!!!
UI partially in Chinese
Amateur app. Unfinished UI and parts show up in Chinese characters. This is a waste of time.
No concept of an acceptable user experience. Seems it was some kid’s high school project.
Garbage. Unusable UI. Can't even select text, and things are shuffling around in the screen all the time. Half the time the editor didn't know the keyboard was covering the text, so I couldn't scroll to see the whole document. If I could delete this from my iTunes completely, I would. Don't waste your time with this app.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 42.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © ComcSoft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.