Watch Chinese words come to life with the tap of a finger as Miaomiao and her playful dog Doudou introduce kids to the rich language of Chinese through pictures, animation and fun interaction. This is the perfect app to introduce Chinese to kids.
“…I was completely enthralled with it… a great app for introducing your children to Chinese. The concrete animations and connections to real world objects and the Chinese language will help young learners remember these words.”
- SARAH EMERLING, FUNEDUCATIONALAPPS.COM
• Kids learn meaning, written form and and pronunciation as Miaomiao and Doudou demonstrate each word in a playful way.
• Learn to write Chinese characters in fun tracing exercises that teach proper written stroke order.
• Fun and interactive animated translations – tap a character to see it transform into an animation of what it describes.
• Easy to navigate between words and select from different vocabulary categories; kids can explore and interact freely with words.
• Promotes cognitive development through early language learning.
• No in-app purchases or advertisements.
NEW APPROACH TO A TRADITIONAL TEACHING TECHNIQUE
Much of the Chinese language is based on pictures, and much preschool learning is visual in nature. That’s a perfect combination to create a fun and engaging language learning experience for kids.
Using the age-old technique of associating pictures with characters, we’ve added some interactive animation and cute tap-to-learn play sequences that kids want to see over and over. That easy repeatability is terrific to help kids retain the word’s they’re learning in the app.
“The illustrations and animations are wonderful. The controls were very easy and intuitive. My toddler very easily navigated through the app. Chinese characters can be very complex, but this educational app does a wonderful job of introducing and teaching kids (and this adult) how to recognize and pronounce 30 Chinese characters.”
Miaomiao is a beautifully animated children’s series based on 4-year-old Miaomiao, her puppy Doudou and her animal friends going on exciting role-playing adventures, while introducing young viewers to important social lessons and new language skills. Watch Miaomiao episodes on YouTube or Amazon Prime Video.
© 2013-2016 Lofty Sky Entertainment
Minor bug fixes and tweeks. Nothing to worry about.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really easy for kids to learn Chinese. Good app!
Fantastic little app
Cute, imaginative. My kids love it! More content coming soon? There are thousands of Chinese characters. Hope to see (free?) updates!
Learn through fun play
The game or app is fun and cute. Kids learn Chinese characters through fun play. My kids like it. They keeps on playing and already remember several characters. Thumbs up!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.