Welcome to the Official app for the Western Canada Lottery Corporation (AB, SK, MB, NT, NU, and YT ONLY). The best place to get official lottery information on your iOS devices, including:
- Mobile Ticket Checker: a convenience function that enables player to check lottery tickets, including Scratch N Win tickets – using ticket bar codes, on their own digital devices
-- The minimum recommended software version for the ticket checker is: Apple iOS 8.0 or higher.
-- The ticket checker is available 23 hours a day, from 5 am to 4 am CT; 4 am to 3 am MT. WCLC’s lottery system is unavailable one hour each morning for regular day-end processing and maintenance.
-- The ticket checker can only check tickets purchased within the WCLC region (AB, SK, MB, NT, NU, and YT)
- Winning number results: Browse current and past winning numbers for all WCLC games
- Jackpot information for LOTTO MAX and LOTTO 6/49
- Locate the nearest Lottery Ticket Centre
- How to Play instructions for all WCLC games
This app is intended for residents of the Prairie Provinces and Territories aged 18 and older. Please play responsibly.
The new version of Lottery Manager corrects the content displaying the Lotto Max game odds.
Ratings and Reviews
App stopped reading tickets
Cannot trust or use this app to check my tickets anymore after last update. Won't recognize what camera is seeing. Please fix as this way a very useful app before.
Ticket scan no longer works
Won’t read tickets
This app used to work but hasn’t for the last 4-5 months. It will read maybe 1/20 tickets
- Western Canada Lottery Corporation
- 62.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Western Canada Lottery Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.