Looking for an app to support your child's learning until Grade 1? Montessori Preschool covers phonics, reading, writing, numbers, colours, shapes, nursery rhymes, colouring and even coding! It is the #1 Montessori app worldwide.
Designed by certified Montessori teachers with years of classroom experience, it is a fun child-centred app, perfect for children from 3 to 7.
Our maths curriculum covers learning to count, recognise numbers, trace them… from naught to 1 million. Introduction to addition and subtraction using Montessori materials are also available.
From sounds to phonics to reading.
In a Montessori classroom, early literacy starts before learning to read. Children are exposed to sounds and train their ear to identify them before putting a name on a letter. In the Early Literacy class, children can start with fun sound games like “I spy” and move all the way to reading comprehension.
Logic and coding
The app also offer pre-coding and reasoning games.
Younger children love our latest additions: Wheels on the bus and Head, shoulders, knees & toes and now Old MacDonald sing alongs.
Shapes & Colors
A key element of preschool; learn the names of all the shapes and colours but in a fun, interactive way!
Help the school nurse take care of the school's pupils and animals. Children have to recognise the patients' symptoms and give them the right treatment (problem solving and logic with a LOT of fun).
Arts & creativity
Our Arts class includes an introduction to colours (primary and secondary) as well as many drawing/colouring options and 4 games to learn the basics of music.
Children can play with the school's hamster and rabbit in Augmented Reality or 3D, depending on your device.
Because children this age love to reproduce everyday activities done by adults, Maria Montessori included a range of activities like dusting, taking care of plants, cleaning a mirror or washing clothes.
Our cute Chinese classroom offers numbers, songs, vocabulary and Chinese characters.
Simply switch languages in the app settings (all 8 languages are included in the subscription price) and start your children on a new learning journey.
- A comprehensive Montessori 3-7 years old environment to learn by doing
- Regular updates and new content to make the app forever captivating!
- An enchanting digital classroom to make learning fun and simple for children at every stage
- 4 broad areas of learning grounded in the fundamentals of Montessori: self-correction, autonomy, self-confidence and adaptability
- A fun “reward“ system for increased motivation
- Parents/teachers benefit from a tailor-made dashboard that tracks each child’s progress and suggests the next activity.
Whether you are a newcomer to the world of Montessori, or a seasoned student, Montessori Preschool is sure to take each learner on an enthralling journey!
Choose an option: monthly or yearly
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period; monthly or yearly.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's back to school! Montessori Preschool opens its doors to you with all of our new activities:
- Join us at the beach to learn how to trace numbers from 1 to 9. We've trained an artificial intelligence to recognize the tracings. Our crabs are waiting to tell you if you've traced the number correctly or not!
- Your favorite character, Chirp, offers you 2 school-themed activities to read in English.
- Follow Laura through the streets of Venice for a new adventure. A new postcard every week!
- You can now log in to your account, without a password, using a code
Ratings and Reviews
The Montessori education method was conceptualized at the start of the 20th century by an Italian pediatrician of the same name. The idea behind it is to offer children an education based on a sensory and kinetic way of learning. Montessori Preschool is based on this ideology and provides a variety of activities, which seek to guide children ages 3–7 as they embark on their first steps in the world of education.
Je suis Fan de cette App
Et ma fille de 3 ans aussi. Elle apprend en jouant, elle a appris à compter, le son des lettres et joue dans son école.
Bonjour j aimerais me désabonner du jeu que je paye mensuellement car ma fille ne l utise plus. Comment puis-je faire? Mefci
Developer Response ,
Bonjour, contactez-nous à email@example.com afin que nous vous donnions la marche à suivre
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EDOKI ACADEMY
- 638.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Edoki Academy
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Annual Subscription $59.99
- Yearly subscription 4 $29.99
- Annual subscription 2 $59.99
- Yearly subscription 3 $29.99
- 每月订阅 $6.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.