NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
• browse the content of your courses, even when offline
• receive instant notifications of messages and other events
• quickly find and contact other people in your courses
• upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
• view your course grades
• and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
New features and improvements are:
• Usability improvements in the Login page
• Performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incompatibility with iPhone 6g
I can’t access to my profile account because my phone’s latest update is 12.4
And it no longer receives any further updates
C dla grosse marde
Classes in which you are enrolled on their website only partially transfer to the app. I only have access to the grades at the moment not the actual documents. The calendar events barely work. Do yourself a favour and stay on the web version.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.