BECOME THE GREATEST CAR MAKER IN THE WORLD!
Step into the captivating and cheerful Motor World, filled with amazing cars and shiny, happy people!
Run a small car factory and turn it into the best company in the world. Build your cars, create new ones, make your workers happy, please your customers, arrange your retail stores and play with your friends.
RUN YOUR CAR COMPANY
▪ Mix & create over 300 cars! You’ve gotta build them all!
▪ Manage & evolve your workers
▪ Improve your factory and retailing stores to attract customers
EXPAND YOUR REPUTATION WORLDWIDE
▪ Be the trend maker! Produce range of cars that reflects your personality
▪ Conquer fans around the world
▪ Overcome wacky quests & unexpected events
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
▪ Compete with other car makers on Game Center
▪ Race against friends
▪ Recruit them as workers
▪ Send items & receive gifts
HAVE FUN IN A LIVELY WORLD
▪ Enjoy several bonus mini-games
▪ Meet colorful characters, including FatCheez, The Doc, Catman, Mr Coffee and many more!
▪ The life-like crowd, wacky situations, intuitive controls and hitch-less game mechanics will get you hooked forever!
Find secrets & tips to become the best car maker on:
Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MotorWorldCarFactoryCommunity
So many cars to love, come and play now!
This version includes some bugs fixes and game performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Back into it after a couple years away
My cloud save is still good and the game still runs strong.
It’s a solid 4/5. Always has been.
The lost star is a problem with a blocky style two dimensional game that layers things you must tap in such a way that you never tap what you mean to tap, causing you to waste resources or precious seconds on countdown timers.
This has been a problem with this game since version one.
But honestly, if you just let that go... the game is almost charming.
It’s not an ad farm like so many freemium games these days, however some unlocks are locked behind linking to social media, which i do not use, so i will never be able to 100% it. Doesn’t really affect game play, just gives my completionist side a twitch or two. If you can look past long standing minor flaws, the game remains a charming and fun way to spend your time. I recommend it to anyone. Not just car enthusiasts.
Good luck out there, fellow car builders.
How can I transfer account from old iPhone 8 to new iPhone 11 Pro please help
Love the game but this one missing
The one thing I wish they would bring back is the ability to add back the Grand Prix to get cars from winning online victories.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Oh BiBi
- 141.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012 Oh BiBi socialtainment SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Special Offer 3 : pack of resources $6.99
- Starter Pack $3.99
- Special Offer 1 : pack of resources $1.39
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.