TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED MEDITATION & SLEEP SUPPORT
The free Muse Meditation app can be used alone or in conjunction with all Muse: The Brain Sensing Headband devices - available at https://choosemuse.com.
Take the guesswork out of your meditation practice with real-time feedback. While you meditate, your Muse device will translate your brain activity into the guiding sounds of weather through real-time feedback to help you find focused calm. Busy mind? You’ll hear stormy weather. Calm mind? You’ll be able to calm the weather in real-time.
After your Muse session, you’ll get a graph showing you the amount of time spent in calm, active, and neutral states. Muse makes it easy and fun to stay on track with post meditation reports, challenges, and rewards.
Subscribers gain access to over 500 guided meditations from renowned meditation instructors including collections like sleep, performance, stress and more. When you use your Muse device, you’ll get a report on how your brain, heart, and body did during each guided meditation.
* Real-time Feedback: Muse 2 & Muse S users get real-time feedback on brain, heart, body and breath activity during meditation
* Sleep Support: Muse S users get access to responsive Go-To-Sleep content for personalized sleep support including Go-to-Sleep Journeys
* Challenges and Rewards: Stay motivated with our Muse challenges, weekly goals and reminders
* Track & Measure Progress with easy to understand results and analytics
* Apple Health App: Sync your meditation minutes to your Apple Health app
* All non-subscribers who have a device can access all biofeedback meditations (Mind, Heart, Breath, Body) without a subscription
PAID SUBSCRIPTION FEATURES:
* 500+ Meditations on popular topics like sleep, focus, performance, stress and more
* 20+ Meditation Teachers for a wide variety of expert guidance
* Guided Meditation Post-reporting on brain activity, heart rate, and movement data when you use a Muse device
* New meditations released every month
* No headband required, ENG content only
PRICING & TERMS
We offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$94.99 per year
These prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hrs prior to the end of the subscription period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion.
Terms & Conditions- https://choosemuse.com/legal/
IN THE NEWS:
New York Times
"It's the gift of a sound mind."
“…an EEG device that teaches us non-Buddhists to attain focused serenity."
Wall Street Journal Europe
"This is the stuff of the future."
"Muse is a powerful tool to help your meditation practice whether you're a novice or experienced."
"The world just got a little bit better."
VISIT US: http://www.choosemuse.com
FOLLOW US: IG: @choosemuse // Twitter: @ChooseMuse
LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/choosemuse
It’s a big release!
- New Feature Launch - New Biofeedback+ feature allows paid subscribers to use their Muse headband to track brain activity with any external apps, music, podcasts, audiobooks, and more.
- New Mind Biofeedback Soundscapes - We’ve added 3 new soundscapes in the Mind meditation section that are available to all users.
- New Content Section: Programs - We’re testing a new type of content section called programs that will allow users to follow along with step-by-step programs and instructions with a variety of content types. Don’t see it in your app yet? Don’t worry We’ll let you know when it will be available to all users!
- As per usual, bug fixes and usability improvements
Any comments or suggestions on the new features? Reach us at [https://choosemuse.com/contact/](https://choosemuse.com/contact/)
Ratings and Reviews
Engaging, empowering, and super cool
This headset is brilliant. Works with the app expertly. I'm mediating more often and so excited to do so. Reading my results at the end is so satisfying.
So the muse s is great when it works. The app doesn’t track the sessions properly and it doesn’t update the challenges correctly. Over a month of back and forth emails to interaxon and no fix. I returned it because it only worked or connected 10% of the time. I have a iPhone X.
Updated response June 3 2020
Thanks for replying. I’ve been in touch with support for back and forth emails for a month before I decided to return it. The main issues were:
1. Taking over 8 hours to charge and it didn’t matter if I used a Nomad charger, iPhone block or a no name power block. If this is a problem the device should come with its own power block as support would say try a different charger.
2. Losing connection and turning off in the middle of a meditation session without prior warning and it’s always due to dead battery. Even short 5 mins sessions I thought there should be warning before starting the session.
3. Meditation session time tracking was not accurate at all. I have screenshots of the time tracking problem. With this issue on all sessions it means it does not update the total time correctly so the weekly time challenge do not update properly.
4. The challenges put on through the app did not save at all,I completed the week rest and relax challenge and it did not save or show completed. I was proud to complete it but frustrated it didn’t save or receive the badge.
5. Any regular challenge through the app needed to be completed more then once to save or show completed.
6. I followed the instructions from support to reset the app and iPhone X and lost all meditations session in my library that I had listened to which was aggravating and frustrating.
Those are the main issues that I reached out for help and seemed to receive cut and paste email taking days to respond and reply’s without a fix. It makes me really wonder if the device actually works because of all the app problems. I’d love this if it did what it says it does but unfortunately it’s not there yet. Hopefully I’ll receive a notification when all these software and hardware issues are fixed.one of the support case number Support Case # 00189026 in case you’d like to email your response directly to me.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that the Muse S was not working as intended and resulted in a return. We would be more than happy to help work through this with you if you are open to trying out Muse again in the future :)
Extremely user friendly
First time meditating and this has been an amazing and fun Intro to it
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- InteraXon Inc
- 446.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Interaxon Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Muse Annual $124.99
- Muse Monthly $17.49
- Muse Monthly $16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.