My Change Plan helps you quit or reduce smoking. It was developed by clinicians and researchers at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)’s Nicotine Dependence Clinic and the University of Toronto and tested by clients trying to quit smoking. The App is based on an evidence-based booklet developed at CAMH.
This user-friendly app allows you to fill in a personalized quit plan about your triggers, coping mechanisms, motivational messages, and gives you the option of forming a custom support team. With the information you provide, My Change Plan tracks your progress with easy- to-use graphs and statistics. You can choose your end goals, including a quit date or reduction plan, so your Change Plan is in your hands!
My Change Plan allows you to:
• Complete a personalized Change Plan questionnaire
• Log smoking and/or cravings
• Describe personal triggers and coping methods to manage cravings
• Describe personalized motivational messages via either text, image, or audio clip
• Track how much money you save by changing your smoking
• Track the health benefits you achieve by changing your smoking
• Create a support team that can help you manage your cravings
• Track the time, location, mood, and craving of your last smoke
• Track smoke-free days
• Set up optional alerts to receive facts about smoking, inspiring quotes, reminders to log smoking, etc.
• Learn more about nicotine replacement therapy, nutrition facts, physical activity and other smoking-related behaviours
*Please note that this app is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
The University of Toronto is the distributor of this application but it does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the completeness, or usefulness of any information contained in the application orany websites linked from this application.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- University of Toronto
- 20.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 CENTRE FOR ADDICTION AND MENTAL HEALTH (CAMH)’S NICOTINE DEPENDENCE CLINIC AND THE UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.