MyChart puts your health information in the palm of your hand and helps you conveniently manage care for yourself and your family members. With MyChart you can:
• Communicate with your care team.
• Review test results, medication, immunisation history, and other health information.
• Connect your account to Apple Health to pull health-related data from your personal devices right into MyChart.
• View your After Visit Summary® for past visits and hospital stays, along with any clinical notes your clinician has recorded and shared with you.
• Book and manage appointments, including in-person visits and video visits.
• Get price estimates for the cost of care.
• View and pay your medical bills.
• Securely share your medical record from anywhere with anyone who has Internet access.
• Connect your accounts from other healthcare organisations so you can see all your health information in one place, even if you've been seen at multiple healthcare organizations.
• Receive push notifications when new information is available in MyChart. You can check whether push notifications are enabled under the Account Settings within the app.
Select features are also available on Apple Watch.
Note that what you can see and do within the MyChart app depends on which features your healthcare organisation has enabled and whether they’re using the latest version of Epic software. If you have questions about what’s available, contact your healthcare organisation.
To access MyChart, you must create an account with your healthcare organisation. To sign up for an account, download the app and search for your healthcare organisation or go to your healthcare organisation’s MyChart website. After you’ve signed up, turn on Face ID, Touch ID, or a four-digit passcode to quickly log in without needing to use your MyChart username and password each time. Then, make sure you have push notifications enabled to receive updates on your device when new information is available in MyChart.
For more information about MyChart’s features or to find a healthcare organisation that offers MyChart, visit www.mychart.com.
Have feedback about the app? Email us at email@example.com.
MyChart has a new look! View and manage your care team members in a new activity. The next time you have an appointment, use patient-initiated appointment arrival to let the practice know when you’re there. These features might become available to you after your healthcare organisation starts using the latest version of Epic.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need feature to remember login info. Do not want to enter every single time
Please add the feature to remember login info, or fingerprint or facial recognition. It’s a pain to enter user name and password every single time!
As a 70 year old I find this very cumbersome to get around. My laptop and IPad are too old to handle this newer system so I have to use my cell phone. Phoning does not help.
Sign up Form
You cannot input text to fill out the sign up form on the sign up page. Ridiculous that this was over looked. Font size does not meet accessibility requirements.
- Epic Systems Corporation
- 99.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Epic Systems Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.