MyMedRec is a portable up to date health record that can be easily shared with your family, doctor, nurse, pharmacist or anyone else involved in your healthcare. It keeps track of the medicines that you and your family members are taking and many other elements related to your health. Use it to remind you when to take a dose and when to refill your prescription. With MyMedRec all of your important health information is saved in one easily accessible place.
MyMedRec was designed by Canada’s leading health care associations as a safe and smart way to help you get the most out of your medicines.
Use My MedRec to record the following:
• Medications and natural products
• Blood pressure
• Healthcare providers
• Notes to your self regarding your health
• Medication and natural products dose reminders
• A record of when you took your medicines
• A separate archive for medicines you are no longer taking
• Multiple profiles allows you to keep track of your family’s health information
• Easily add entries to your iPhone’s calendar for prescription refills, medical appointments and when you are next scheduled to receive an immunization
• Email parts or all of your health profile and the history of when you took your medication
• Additional security is provided by an optional separate password and all of your data being encrypted when you lock your phone with a passcode
My MedRec was developed with input from the following leading health care associations:
• Rx&D (Canada’s Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies)
• Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
• Canadian Pharmacists (CPhA)
• Canadian Nurses Association (CNA)
• Victorian Order of Nurses (VON)
• The Best Medicines Coalition (BMC)
• The Institute for Safe Medication Practices Canada (ISMP Canada)
Updated about us
Ratings and Reviews
Très bonne app. Mais problème avec les rappels!!
J'adore cette app qui est très utile mais pourquoi y a-t-il une limite au niveau des rappels de médicaments (sur iPod iso8)?? Cela me cause de gros problèmes puisque j'ai plusieurs médicaments et il y a peu de rappels accepter. Serais-ce possible d'enlever cette limite SVP????!! Ça m'aiderais beaucoup et je ne suis certainement pas la seule à avoir ce problème.
De plus, y a t'il une façon de retrouver ce qu'on a perdu dû à un bug de l'application comme les notes, les médicaments, ect....?? A partir de l'iCloud par exemple?!!
Email function does not work
It is a good app. However, when you try to send your data by using the email option, the app gives you a warning message and shuts down. Please, fix it!
Great Health App!
Love this app for helping to keep track of my family health records! It has a place for their health number, insurance records, medications, immunizations, and blood pressure and cholesterol info.
It comes programmed with basic options but also lets you add your own. So in addition to our family doctor, I can add the info for any specialists we might see.
Plus I can email records to back them up or send them to another health care provider or my spouse.
One change I'd love to see is the ability to view immunizations given in chronological order. Otherwise, a great app!
It would also be nice if app data were able to be synced somehow. I just upgraded my phone and it looks like I have to enter all the data over again.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.