MyMedRec is a portable medication list that can be easily shared with your family, doctor, nurse, pharmacist or anyone else involved in your health care. It can be used to keep track of the medicines that you (and/or your family members) are taking.
MyMedRec was designed by Canada’s leading health care associations.
Use MyMedRec to record the following:
• Medications and natural products
• Blood pressure
• Healthcare providers
• Notes to your self regarding your health
• Medication and natural products dose reminders
• A record of when you took your medicines
• A separate archive for medicines you are no longer taking
• Multiple profiles allows you to keep track of your family’s health information
• Easily add entries to your iPhone’s calendar for prescription refills, medical appointments and when you are next scheduled to receive an immunization
• Email parts or all of your health profile and the history of when you took your medication
• Additional security is provided with an optional password protection. We also recommend that you enable the passcode lock on your phone device. With the passcode feature on, your data is encrypted each time your device is locked.
MyMedRec was developed with input from the following:
• ISMP Canada
• Canadian Patient Safety Institute (CPSI)
• Patients for Patient safety Canada
• Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
• Canadian Pharmacists (CPhA)
• Canadian Nurses Association (CNA)
• Victorian Order of Nurses (VON)
• The Best Medicines Coalition (BMC)
Added the option to save a photo of the immunization documentation.
Ratings and Reviews
Très bonne app. Mais problème avec les rappels!!
J'adore cette app qui est très utile mais pourquoi y a-t-il une limite au niveau des rappels de médicaments (sur iPod iso8)?? Cela me cause de gros problèmes puisque j'ai plusieurs médicaments et il y a peu de rappels accepter. Serais-ce possible d'enlever cette limite SVP????!! Ça m'aiderais beaucoup et je ne suis certainement pas la seule à avoir ce problème.
De plus, y a t'il une façon de retrouver ce qu'on a perdu dû à un bug de l'application comme les notes, les médicaments, ect....?? A partir de l'iCloud par exemple?!!
Doesn't back up our data
I have been using this app for years and I liked it very much, until I had to reinstall it. Now all the data I have been collecting for years have disappeared!!! It doesn't seem to be taking away backups like some other apps do. Very disappointing.
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate your feedback. I’m sorry you lost data from re-installing the app. One way to prevent loss of data is to back-up your phone on the iCloud before reinstalling the app. For more info try this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203977 We are in the process of updating the app and would greatly appreciate further communication with you about ideas for improvement. Please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Forgot password & apparently no way to change it!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ISMP Canada
- 4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © ISMP Canada