Looking for the most talked about TV programmes and films from the around the world? They’re all on Netflix.
We’ve got award-winning series, films, documentaries and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV programmes and films all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favourites, and stream videos straight to your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV programmes and films you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalised Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for children with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and films and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that begins at sign-up. You can easily cancel at any time, online, 24 hours a day. There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees. We just want you to love what you watch.
Please note that the App Privacy information applies to information collected through the Netflix iOS, iPadOS and tvOS apps. See the Netflix Privacy Statement (link below) to learn more about information we collect in other contexts, including account registration.
Keep your app updated to get the latest Netflix experience on your iPhone and iPad.
We know you have choices. In this release, we've made some gallery improvements so it’s easier to find the perfect thing to watch.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The update made my Netflix not work
Offline viewing inconsistent
I love the app when it works properly. Offline mode is a bit inconsistent. I was on a plane in airplane mode and it asked for a username and password out of the blue. When I entered my credentials it would not accept. The app became unusable until I was able to connect to a network and only then would it accept my credentials. I also had issues viewing certain videos in offline mode. They just would not play.
There should be a way to remove things from your continue watching list. That way if you try a new show and didnt like it, it won’t be there forever and get that section convoluted with things you’re not going to watch again.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Netflix, Inc.
- 76.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Netflix, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix $13.99
- Netflix 2 Screens - Unlimited Streaming $13.99
- Netflix 1 Screen - Unlimited Streaming $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.