An advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning, and problem detection.
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names, together with the Bonjour/DLNA services they provide. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and Internet speed tester. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Detection of all connected network devices (wifi & VPN)
• IP addresses of all discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• IPv6 availability and discovered IPv6 addresses
• Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
• Scan of custom IP ranges
• Filtering and search in the discovered device list
PING & TRACEROUTE
• Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
• Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
• AS number and network name information
• Complete trace route visualization on the map
• Graphical ping statistics updated in real time
• Configurable ICMP/UDP probes for traceroute
• Configurable ping payload size
• Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
• Scanning the most common ports or user-specified port ranges
• Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
• Description of the known open port services
• Scan of complete port range or user-editable common ports
• Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
• Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
• Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
• Support of ANY, A, AAAA, CAA, CNAME, HINFO, MX, NS, PTR, SOA, SPF, SRV, SSHFP, TXT records
• Decoding and showing DNSSEC records such as DNSKEY, CDNSKEY, RRSIG, NSEC3PARAM, NSEC, NSEC3, DS, CDS, TLSA
• Test of both download and upload speeds
• Graphical speed test view
• Speed test history
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server, HTTP proxy
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, and subnet mask
• Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Monitor of wifi, cell and VPN data usage (both sent and received data since the last boot)
LOCAL SERVICE DISCOVERY
• Bonjour service browser
• UPnP/DLNA service and device browser
• Full IPv6 support everywhere
• History of all performed tasks with the possibility to star the favorite ones
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most tools
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates
• Added explanation regarding the location permission which is required to access SSID/BSSID since iOS 13
• Various fixes and improvements
• TODO: dark mode will be supported in the upcoming release
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is great. Gives a lot of information about devices on my network. The scan tool and ping tool has come in handy debugging many problems with devices on my home network. And as a software developer I have even made use of this tool at work debugging network issues with our software.
Ps, It would be nice if you added support for link local addressing. Right now it appears that you guys only ping the 192.168.x.x range of IP addresses, but some devices use Multicast DNS, and other broadcasting protocols to advertise their link local addresses (169.254.x.x). It would be nice if those could be discovered and included in the network scan. But honestly even without this feature it is still well worth it. Great app.
This is a very good App with several important Features . However would be nice if the info has details about the CELL PHONE PROVIDER CONNECTION INFO , thanks.
Helps me at work a lot
I am an IT pro, and this program really helps get a quick overview of a network.
Shame Apple removed the ability to look up ARP tables.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.